Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in transit, June 4-18 window, so much for our cars riding together to the east. Keep refreshing and good luck!

Must be the fact that you sprung for a P. It seems the 100D customers are relegated to the back of the bus on this cycle. I've been waiting for production now since April 11 and Robbit has been refreshing since April 13. It's making my days pass very slowly as I cannot seem to even check my email without stopping by My Tesla for a fruitless refresh....

Congrats!!! I assume it's VERY exciting.

Grats Gforce1! Enjoy the P100D, and I hope it comes sooner than expected. :)

I'm really not that frustrated with the wait. I think it's made worse by looking at the spreadsheet every day. That's only a tiny window into production so it doesn't really give a clear picture of what's going on at the factory. You just see other people in "front of you" getting cars sooner and you wonder why yours is taking longer. It'll be ready when it's ready (that's what I keep telling myself lol).

Grats Gforce1! Enjoy the P100D, and I hope it comes sooner than expected. :)

I'm really not that frustrated with the wait. I think it's made worse by looking at the spreadsheet every day. That's only a tiny window into production so it doesn't really give a clear picture of what's going on at the factory. You just see other people in "front of you" getting cars sooner and you wonder why yours is taking longer. It'll be ready when it's ready (that's what I keep telling myself lol).
Haha, I know what you mean. Fun watching 2 week from confirmation to delivery while you wait over a month from confirmation to production. Production took 2 days and on one hand I'm like great that was fast yet on the other I'm thinking take your time building it and don't rush. Hopefully everything went smoothly. Gonna reach out to my DS today and try to lock in an appointment to pick her up if I can. Shooting for the 10th but If it's ready sooner I'll take what I can get if my schedule allows.

Reactions: Robbit
I was told mine would be arriving on June 6 and they needed a day or two to prep it so I made the appointment for the 7th. Hopefully it sticks. Might have to go stalk the service center again in a couple weeks haha.

I don't blame you for stalking them, I was actually there yesterday to pickup winter mats that they had ordered for me and they were taking delivery of 5 Model S at the same time. It looks as though they will be getting deliveries in pretty consistently now until the end of the quarter.

Reactions: Gforce1