Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Never received a notice like this. Just the vehicle had finished production and was being transported. Then an email from DS asking to move the delivery up a week. This morning the status note changed to: Your vehicle is being prepped for delivery. Guess it is in Tampa. Looks like Florida deliveries are happening.
I’m in Jax and I should have mine on Tuesday! Production finished 5/15 so not too shabby!

The delivery schedule doesn't seem to make a lot of sense...got a call this morning that my pick up will be this Thursday afternoon (6/7), a week before yours! Sorry, and I hope you don't mind that I don't feel all that bad about it!! :)

lol, at this point I just hope mine is accounted for somewhere! I am used to it by now. Just had another member who ordered the same time I did and at the same Service Center and his end production date was 4 days later than mine, pick his up May 31st. So I stopped caring and now just wondering if there is some issue I dont know about!