Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Broke down and drove 3 hrs through traffic today to do another test drive while I wait for sept 9th delivery. Car is even better! Toronto has a car with the parking sensors too!

got home and was greeted to this awesomeness!

Just a heads-up, I went into your photo and edited out your RNxxxxxx.

Note to all: It's unlikely that anyone will use your actual reservation number, but under certain circumstances if someone criminal has your real name and your 6-digit RN they might be able to do something unpleasant like getting themselves a refund on your deposit.

Posted similar info on another thread.
Confirmed my order on Aug. 16th. My VIN ends in 205xx.
Just received a call from the SC stating that my car should be ready by mid to late Sept!!! I was expecting October. Hopefully the Sept. timeline stays true!

Dashboard status changed yesterday to "Production Complete"

Question: when should one be able to connect to car via iPhone Tesla App?
You may be able to 'try' to connect now but for obvious reason they will have the ability to fully contact the car until delivery. They don't want you honking the horn/opening the pano roof quite yet.

Quick question for you all...

I finalized on Saturday and received my VIN yesterday. Tesla personal dashboard says "Estimated Delivery: September." However, I am wondering when I would expect to get a more detailed delivery date. Also, does "Estimated Delivery: September" pretty much always mean September or could this shift to October?

85kWh | Green w/tan leather, obeche gloss| 19" | Tech Pkg | parking sensors | trunk cover
Reserved 8/23/13 | Finalized 8/24/13 | | VIN #21112 |

I finalized this morning (after making my initial reservation in early June; funds weren't in place until now)... and just noticed that I have a VIN already! 21495

I have a "Late September" estimated delivery date, but seeing other people with their recent deliveries -- I'm thinking it will be more like early/mid October. Not that I would complain if it was late September. :)

I finalized this morning (after making my initial reservation in early June; funds weren't in place until now)... and just noticed that I have a VIN already! 21495

I have a "Late September" estimated delivery date, but seeing other people with their recent deliveries -- I'm thinking it will be more like early/mid October. Not that I would complain if it was late September. :)

Congratulations

I finalized late evening on Aug 18 and received a VIN 20554 a few hours later. How long should I expect until I hear from somebody? My dashboard is showing late Sept delivery. It sounds like people with much later VIN have already been contacted.

I finalized late evening on Aug 18 and received a VIN 20554 a few hours later. How long should I expect until I hear from somebody? My dashboard is showing late Sept delivery. It sounds like people with much later VIN have already been contacted.

You probably should contact Tesla to get an update. I confirmed yesterday, got a VIN a couple of hours later and then, based on an email with someone, got a call from my DS that gave me a tentative delivery date of Sept. 27th; car scheduled to come off the production line on Sept. 9th.