Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Order Finalized: 7/28 | VIN 18314 received 7/29 | Delivery Scheduled for 9/17 (St Louis, MO)
S 60kWh | Sliver | Black | Glossy Obeche | Tech | Pano Roof |

I would put it in my signature, but I don't have permission to so for some reason, says access denied :confused:

Thanks. I think there is a minimum # of posts required before you can have a signature.

I heard St. L recently opened a sales office by their service center. Glad you are keeping those boys busy!

I finalized late evening on Aug 18 and received a VIN 20554 a few hours later. How long should I expect until I hear from somebody? My dashboard is showing late Sept delivery. It sounds like people with much later VIN have already been contacted.

You probably should contact Tesla to get an update. I confirmed yesterday, got a VIN a couple of hours later and then, based on an email with someone, got a call from my DS that gave me a tentative delivery date of Sept. 27th; car scheduled to come off the production line on Sept. 9th.

Finally got an email today asking for some details about license number etc. so they can get the paperwork started. I was also given a choice of delivery dates of Sept 23, 24 or 25. Of course I went for the 23rd.

Finally got an email today asking for some details about license number etc. so they can get the paperwork started. I was also given a choice of delivery dates of Sept 23, 24 or 25. Of course I went for the 23rd.

I finalized Aug 27, and had to call today to get my VIN #21550. Delivery options Sept 23, 24. Prolly have to wit till the 25th so my wife can give me a ride to the factory.

That 2-week finalization time was wicked expensive - like many here I started at 85kwh and ended up splurging on a P+ with all the trimmings. Test drive P+ was amazing tho, and this car will be a huge leap up from my 10-year-old Prius! Can't wait.

I finalized Aug 27, and had to call today to get my VIN #21550. Delivery options Sept 23, 24. Prolly have to wit till the 25th so my wife can give me a ride to the factory.

That 2-week finalization time was wicked expensive - like many here I started at 85kwh and ended up splurging on a P+ with all the trimmings. Test drive P+ was amazing tho, and this car will be a huge leap up from my 10-year-old Prius! Can't wait.

Congrats--smart choice on P+!