Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm pretty set on getting the pano roof so probably I'll have to get them to build another one. The thing that bums me out the most is that we had a bunch of stuff planned based on having the car next week. My birthday is the 26th, we have a place booked for a trip with friends, we had made arrangements for dogsitting, etc. Now I'm going to have to cancel a bunch of plans and celebrate my birthday with no car and no trip. Oh well.

Have Tesla build the car you want. In the mean time, ask nicely if you can borrow a car for your trip. Tell them what you said here. You had plans around your birthday, etc.

I think there might be some good news coming from Cheerose today... ;)

That would be correct... :)
2yrajeru.jpg

We got there around 30mins early, but didn't get started until 30 mins late. Went through everything with no issues. They did add one item on the Due Bill for some loose threading in the rear trunk... which to me wasn't a big deal.

The only thing that was a bit weird is that the GPS got really screwy on me in a couple of spots; thinking we were on different roads and changing the Nav because of it. Everything basically correct itself ... but I don't know if this a reception problem or a 5.0 issue.

Love the car -- wife gets to drive it for the first time tomorrow.

2yrajeru.jpg

We got there around 30mins early, but didn't get started until 30 mins late. Went through everything with no issues. They did add one item on the Due Bill for some loose threading in the rear trunk... which to me wasn't a big deal.

The only thing that was a bit weird is that the GPS got really screwy on me in a couple of spots; thinking we were on different roads and changing the Nav because of it. Everything basically correct itself ... but I don't know if this a reception problem or a 5.0 issue.

My cousin has 5.0 and has similar navi issues.
I have 4.5 - no issues.

My cousin has 5.0 and has similar navi issues.
I have 4.5 - no issues.

It is not the 5.0 causing the NAV issues. Many people have 5.0 without that issue. It does appear to be the case in many vehicles in the last 2-3 weeks. Hardware issue? Issue with a 'bug' in the software if you have certain of the newly offered hardware items?

2yrajeru.jpg

MS is exceptionally gorgeous in MC red. Was going to choose that color but the wife was against it. Decided on Pearl White instead.

2yrajeru.jpg

PIcked mine up yesterday as well at the Bellevue WA Service Center. Experience was great! They were ready when I got there--quick walk through the paperwork and then they spent as much time as I needed walking through features, functions. I picked up a few accessories while there. They had them ready and waiting for me.

Having a really great time driving the car. It is exceeding all of my expectations EXCEPT that I am also experiencing the same GPS issue described above.
Really pleased with the parking sensors. Also really pleased with the paint armor--good protection not really noticeable unless you are looking for it on the dark green.
Pictures that I took came out poorly because of reflections. Will try to get some better pictures today and post for the group.

PIcked mine up yesterday as well at the Bellevue WA Service Center. Experience was great! They were ready when I got there--quick walk through the paperwork and then they spent as much time as I needed walking through features, functions. I picked up a few accessories while there. They had them ready and waiting for me.

Having a really great time driving the car. It is exceeding all of my expectations EXCEPT that I am also experiencing the same GPS issue described above.
Really pleased with the parking sensors. Also really pleased with the paint armor--good protection not really noticeable unless you are looking for it on the dark green.
Pictures that I took came out poorly because of reflections. Will try to get some better pictures today and post for the group.

Arrg on GPS--what did they say they are doing to fix it?

HEY CONGRATS!! Can't wait for the epics of that beauty!