Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That looks like a reder red than the current red. Whatchathink?
Had me worried for a minute, that red was way too bright for my liking. The follow up picture in the shade was much better. I think it was just the angle of the sun and the camera playing games. Hopefully their multi-coat red hasn’t changed at all, I love it as is.

If it makes anyone here feel any better… those of us waiting for the MX Refresh can only dream of having your issues! No MX configuration shows an EDD earlier than August, and those seem to be confined to orders placed in 2020. I’m in the lucky group with an EDD of September (LR Blue/Cream ordered Jan 29, RN1144). If you go to the MX design configurator it does not appear to make any difference whether you order your MX in Plaid or LR, what interior or exterior colour you choose, what size wheels, or FSD-status—currently all new MX orders of whatever configuration show January-February 2022 delivery. (I’m in Canada, so maybe the U.S. design configurator is different?) (But typical Canadian perhaps, I’m just being politely patient :)).

I got my carbon fiber and 19’s…..

sorry, couldn’t help it. I know, like my wife says “If you weren’t obnoxious you wouldn’t have any personality at all”

nice thing about the Tempest covers, I am not very concerned about making them look less interesting.

Attachments

• 2148D8B4-38E2-4BB0-8C81-CA85E8F55E41.jpeg
    2148D8B4-38E2-4BB0-8C81-CA85E8F55E41.jpeg
    398.1 KB · Views: 91
Really?!

With LR priced at $80k, it makes sense. Of course the performance folks might feel the plaid is the best bang
I got my carbon fiber and 19’s…..

sorry, couldn’t help it. I know, like my wife says “If you weren’t obnoxious you wouldn’t have any personality at all”

nice thing about the Tempest covers, I am not very concerned about making them look less interesting.
As a Tesla brother, this is difficult to say.... Not feeling that CF.. It looked better in stock form.. No biggie though

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Don't too excited when receiving a VIN... Got my VIN on Friday (LR Black ordered in Jan 2021, RN1444 with San Jose, CA delivery) to which I paid for the car in full on Friday and set up my insurance on Saturday. Delivery date was scheduled for June 28-30.

I woke up Sunday to find my VIN was gone and I now had a expected date of August even though all items were completed on my side.

Spoke with my SA on Sunday who said the delivery team "mistakenly" matched and they would prioritize my car. Spoke to them again today and no update on when my car will even go into production....

Should I be worried 1.5 hours after scheduled delivery - no call, nothing changed online and no sight of them
Chase - they just left my house 1.5 hours ago. I got a call from Tesla yesterday AM and again in the PM confirming delivery. They said they had 2 more to deliver today, these are the first plaids in the state

Don't too excited when receiving a VIN... Got my VIN on Friday (LR Black ordered in Jan 2021, RN1444 with San Jose, CA delivery) to which I paid for the car in full on Friday and set up my insurance on Saturday. Delivery date was scheduled for June 28-30.

I woke up Sunday to find my VIN was gone and I now had a expected date of August even though all items were completed on my side.

Spoke with my SA on Sunday who said the delivery team "mistakenly" matched and they would prioritize my car. Spoke to them again today and no update on when my car will even go into production....
Damn. Sorry to hear that.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid