Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@sflgator @Torque Monster ok lets do this i will come down there if you guys show up. 🍿Also there is a dragy result showing Plaid running the same time on the street again on the street.

There are multiple half mile events near the central Florida area. By that time I will also have my unplugged performance enhancements to further increase performance. There is a good 400-500 pound weight reduction possible. Oh yes, I have been speaking with them about this.

If true on the white seats w/ CF...great to know. Would love for someone to verify this.
I went by the dealership this afternoon to see about the possibility of changing my 19’s to 21’s and without losing the 2k Pre refresh discount. Talked to The Who room of about 5 SA’s and non of them thought there was any delays because of 19’s. All said that a change in the order would put be back in line and also I would lose my discount. Sooo, I’m not making a change, just thought it was interesting. They also said the plaid came standard with 21’s. 🤦‍♂️