Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I love the X and would have opted for it over the S, except for:
- the seats didnt change to sport seats, and frankly im bored of Tesla’s interior and much prefer the sport seats, it makes it feel like a much needed refresh
- X’s used to open the door for you automatically upon approach - it pops open now instead of opening wide. Not a total buzzkill, but being used to the older X that popped wide open i think that would have annoyed me every time upon approach

personally i think the X is ugly, looks like a minivan whereas the S is gorgeous. That’s part of the appeal of the X, but the above led me to another S.

Any comment on ride between S and X?
I have had 2 Xs and 2 Ss - I currently have a plaid s and X.

I think the X rides smoother, it is bigger inside and outside - I prefer it for around town with the family.
I think the S is quieter, handles better, sportier less SUV feeling inside. I prefer driving the S for fun, road trips and commuting.

But they are very very similar. The S is my favorite all-purpose car.

I have had 2 Xs and 2 Ss - I currently have a plaid s and X.

I think the X rides smoother, it is bigger inside and outside - I prefer it for around town with the family.
I think the S is quieter, handles better, sportier less SUV feeling inside. I prefer driving the S for fun, road trips and commuting.

But they are very very similar. The S is my favorite all-purpose car.

So you’d choose the S for 3 hour commuting round trips on the weekend over the X? X rides better but is noisier?