Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"

Finally have something other than July!!! Seeing so many Red cars get similar date ranges makes it seem like this could be the real deal 🤩 Just got the wall charger installed today and have a road trip in mid-August that this would be perfect for!

View attachment 689697

P.S. Screenshot above has been edited so the car photo and delivery date fit in one shot. This isn't how the order page normally looks, but the EDD is there.
Congrats. Also, I think everyone here knows how the order page normally looks. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

For those that have taken delivery, how many miles did it take you to calibrate? Took delivery end of June, unfortunately I had a defective battery that needed to be replaced. After about 3 weeks, finally have my car back. Have about 120 miles on it but still not calibrated.

Just 20-30 miles

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"

Finally have something other than July!!! Seeing so many Red cars get similar date ranges makes it seem like this could be the real deal 🤩 Just got the wall charger installed today and have a road trip in mid-August that this would be perfect for!

View attachment 689697

P.S. Screenshot above has been edited so the car photo and delivery date fit in one shot. This isn't how the order page normally looks, but the EDD is there.
Wow congrats! Cream plus wood for the win.

Sadly I will be in my white/cf purgatory while you beat the pants of all the Taycans. 😤

View attachment 689697

I really hope you get it then 🤞🤞

😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• B138FA9B-0EA1-440C-8E68-0B31C0081F95.png
    B138FA9B-0EA1-440C-8E68-0B31C0081F95.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 89
Not sure if this post should go here but here it is:

Order model s extended range in early May. Soon there after I saw a tentative delivery for September. (most likely November) however, today when I check the delivery it does not show up. Has anyone else see this happening. I have sent a not to y Tesla rep. I will keep you all informed,
Yes, it's called going "Blank." There is no known cure, though some make a miraculous recovery and receive a VIN. Others, they remain Blank their whole lives it seems. Good luck to you.