Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone get a better rate than 2.49% for financing? I emailed the [email protected] and they said 2.49% is the best....
I've checked several banks and recommended places from others on this forum and most involve opening accounts at their Credit Unions, etc. The Tesla-recommended rate was the best I've found with no stipulations about getting a credit card, opening a savings account, etc.

I've checked several banks and recommended places from others on this forum and most involve opening accounts at their Credit Unions, etc. The Tesla-recommended rate was the best I've found with no stipulations about getting a credit card, opening a savings account, etc.
I think Alliant Credit ...(Tesla exclusive) is currently offering 2.24%
Anyone get a better rate than 2.49% for financing? I emailed the [email protected] and they said 2.49% is the best....
I think Alliant Credit Union (Tesla exclusive) is currently offering 2.24%.

One person on this thread reported calling their SC instead to schedule the delivery. They apparently had the car there, but must've overlooked the scheduling? I plan to call my SC this morning to try and get a delivery time scheduled rather than waiting for them to call me.
@dbtrizzle I called my SC and was able to track my car—it’s in the south lot awaiting a trailer, so the SC can see when it’s about to ship. He said it’ll be delivered either today or tomorrow to the SC, so they tentatively scheduled me for 8/4 and will call me to pickup sooner if it arrives.

Now, my account has the final payment option…without my FSD credit! 😩 Emailed the OLA from Fremont who said I would still get that on my converted order, so hopefully can hear back on that today.

Don’t wait for Tesla to contact you, contact them instead! Out of sight, out of mind as @lolachampcar pointed out.

Last edited:
So originally I uploaded a .jpg of my current insurance info onto the site. Today for the fun of it I swapped it out with a pdf. Upon doing so the insurance carrier and policy information auto populated into the field. That can't be a factor, right?
I used a PDF and mine never auto populated anything, so I think it just needs something in there to be marked as completed.

In addition to myself, I noticed over 20 people went from Blank -> AUG/SEPT/OCT this morning (almost all with 19" wheels). RN1146-RN1148 all went to AUGUST, RN1149 all went to SEPT and RN1150-RN1153 all went to OCT. It appears that things are starting to move! Or maybe it's just the monkey having some fun.
Adding another data point here. I'm in the RN1147 group and my delivery estimate updated this morning to "August." My specs are LR Solid Black with all black interior and 19" wheels being delivered to western Pennsylvania. For what it's worth, I've also added FSD, but I can't see why something purely software would affect delivery times unless "revenue earned" is a prioritization factor.

The "Data.Registration" object within my account page's source code has "vehicleMapId": 2826xxxx element, but no VIN listed. I'm not sure if these have any predictive power. If you're interested in getting that data point, you can do the following:
  • Open the console
    • Chrome: Command + Option + J on a Mac, Control + Shift + J on a PC
    • Firefox: Command + Shift + J on a Mac, Control + Shift + J on a PC
    • Safari: Option + Command + C
  • Type in Tesla.ProductF.Data.Registration.result.vehicleMapId and press enter.
You'll either get a number or undefined, depending on whether the value is there. Would be curious where others who have recently updated delivery estimates land.