Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My update for today is (other than my questions on my trade)…

Talked to a customer service rep, we went over the current status and details. The car is away from the factory in actual transit, has an ETA at the SC on 8/29, and we have a delivery appointment set for 9/2. My order page has been updated and reflects this appointment. We’ll see how it goes from here.

My update for today is (other than my questions on my trade)…

Talked to a customer service rep, we went over the current status and details. The car is away from the factory in actual transit, has an ETA at the SC on 8/29, and we have a delivery appointment set for 9/2. My order page has been updated and reflects this appointment. We’ll see how it goes from here.
Wow, that’s great for you. Mine is in transit and my delivery range is 8/22-28 but I don’t have an assigned day and time.

Where is @2021plaid ? Elon just said bot name is Optimist Subprime! Lol.

Attachments

• A1C8C67E-1A73-4AFC-A689-251AB107D57A.jpeg
    A1C8C67E-1A73-4AFC-A689-251AB107D57A.jpeg
    142.7 KB · Views: 59
Wow, that’s great for you. Mine is in transit and my delivery range is 8/22-28 but I don’t have an assigned day and time.
Ask them what the scheduled arrival date is. Now that it is in transit, they can give you that info. Whenever your EDD changes, call back and ask for the scheduled arrival date again.

When the arrival date happens, call and verify it has arrived at the SC. At that time, any SA you talk to can schedule your delivery appointment. This is how I got through my process from VIN assignment to scheduled appointment.

You are correct in your observation. I’ve never dealt with Tesla, and have no idea what to expect, and don’t want any complications borking my delivery. Also, their trade in valuation was done purely on the pictures I provided and a few check boxes stating there is no major damage etc. They did not even ask me to drive down to their service center, and refused to take the trade prior to delivery. Granted, I uploaded very high resolution, high quality unprocessed pictures, and the car looks great and runs great. I have simply never traded or sold a car in such a modern manner like this.
That's how it works now w most of these online tradeins. I sold mine on Carvana and no questions asked pickup and instant check. They have an algorithm based on risk. They make the offer. It's good. Unless you falsified the pictures you're good

Where is @2021plaid ? Elon just said bot name is Optimist Subprime! Lol.

LOL, are you watching this *sugar*? When he had that robot costume person dancing on stage I laughed my ****ing ass off. This dude is off his ****ing rocker. 😂😂😂😂

I might have to take my money and buy a Toyota instead. 50/50 Elon ends up at an asylum and Tesla is shutdown for this *sugar*.

LOL, are you watching this *sugar*? When he had that robot costume person dancing on stage I laughed my ****ing ass off. This dude is off his ****ing rocker. 😂😂😂😂

I might have to take my money and buy a Toyota instead. 50/50 Elon ends up at an asylum and Tesla is shutdown for this *sugar*.
Yeah. Been waiting for the part where he updates us on MS deliveries. 🤣

when bot came out I thought I was watching West World!