Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It sure is/was! My total flow time, from Order to Delivery was 13 days! When placing the order on the last day of July, the estimate was Spet/Oct. Moments after paying the deposit/ordering, the EDD went to January. Got the car in the second week of August and the VIN was very fresh (not a rejected car). I tracked it from the Fremont factory to my SC, which took 2 days and 2 hours! @Phlier
@jebinc Your order was delivered quickly because Tesla knew it was going to a good home and that the vehicle would be cleaned and pampered regularly.

@jebinc Your order was delivered quickly because Tesla knew it was going to a good home and that the vehicle would be cleaned and pampered regularly.
I cleaned and pampered it today, in fact! Both of them!

image.jpg
image.jpg

@Ormond

I finally got some valid quotes for the damage to my MS. It's not nearly as bad as initially suspected. $1723.75 in parts from Tesla. $1168.06 in labor from the collision center. $150 to replace the ceramic coating.

I sent a message to the guy who did this. If he doesn't respond by Monday evening, I'll file the police report and insurance claim on Tuesday morning. I have video and witnesses. I just don't want to fight with an insurance company. Gonna try to stop thinking about this for the weekend.

I like it very much!

Are those valve covers Tireflies? I like the pop of color. Peacock Bonus Points for Tireflies that light up.
@Ormond Nope, just anodized aluminum caps with Tesla logo on tip - to match Gemini wheel center caps. Caps, lug covers and valve stem covers cost me less than $30 for all four wheels.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ormond and impastu
RN1150, May order, Edd just changed from Nov 29-Dec 19 to Dec 12-31.
So my order RN11513 also went from 11/3-11/23 out to 11/29-12/27 as well. That's two month slide fom my old 10/11-10/31 which I had for many weeks until the EOQ update. I have to wonder what is up supply or transportation wise for these cars. I'm getting gunshy of checking my delivery dates because it seems to go a month further out whenever I look at it. First world problems I suppose

So my order RN11513 also went from 11/3-11/23 out to 11/29-12/27 as well. That's two month slide fom my old 10/11-10/31 which I had for many weeks until the EOQ update. I have to wonder what is up supply or transportation wise for these cars. I'm getting gunshy of checking my delivery dates because it seems to go a month further out whenever I look at it. First world problems I suppose
What build? LR? interior color?

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
EXTRA, EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT: Yoke changes are coming fast & furious--
New release notes for sw v2021.36. By @Greentheonly on TWTR (#teslareleasenotes):
Yoke changes: Autocancel of turn signals on completion of maneuver Autoturn on of turn signal if navigation suggests it (the car commands YOU to change) press and hold the "high beams" button to activate washers (very intuitive). vision autopark S@refr