Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guessing you'll hear this week, maybe tomorrow. I ordered and confirmed on 2/11 (no waiting around for me!), and got notice last Monday (2/24). A week later it's scheduled to be shipped this week. Maybe you'll be on the same truck.

- - - Updated - - -

Woah 3,600 VINs after me but no sign of production for me. P85+?

Forgot to reply with quote. Ordered and confirmed 2/11 so guessing you're about a week behind me in production, but maybe you'll be on the same truck next week.

I ordered and confirmed Feb. 25th. Production was completed on Friday (March 29), and I was notified that it's being prepared for delivery/shipping to Boston. Have you been notified of a date that your car will be shipping? My guess is that mine will be on the same shipment. I'm scheduled for April 16 pickup, but hoping for earlier if it's shipping early this week.

Guessing you'll hear this week, maybe tomorrow. I ordered and confirmed on 2/11 (no waiting around for me!), and got notice last Monday (2/24). A week later it's scheduled to be shipped this week. Maybe you'll be on the same truck.

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to reply with quote. Ordered and confirmed 2/11 so guessing you're about a week behind me in production, but maybe you'll be on the same truck next week.

Seems to be on the wrong cue, my VIN 36693 and still "looking for parts". 've Already sold my other car. What is happening?:frown:

Don't worry. I'm in the 37000's, confirmed March 2 and also still "sourcing for parts." A question though, I still haven't filled out my insurance info yet (waiting to get a pickup date before I add it to my policy). Does that affect anything?

Don't worry. I'm in the 37000's, confirmed March 2 and also still "sourcing for parts." A question though, I still haven't filled out my insurance info yet (waiting to get a pickup date before I add it to my policy). Does that affect anything?

Our policy number didn't change. I put in our existing info then the day before pickup I called our agent and had them fax me an ID card dated for the next day and that worked out perfect. Our policy even had the expiration date three days before pickup and I never changed it in their system and it all went through fine. I did have the new card though if there were any questions.

Our policy number didn't change. I put in our existing info then the day before pickup I called our agent and had them fax me an ID card dated for the next day and that worked out perfect. Our policy even had the expiration date three days before pickup and I never changed it in their system and it all went through fine. I did have the new card though if there were any questions.

Thanks for the info. I may just fill it in then in case I forget. My insurance agent knows I'm getting one and even asked for me to drive it by the office so he can see one in person. Late April pickup, which automagically got moved up from early May a few weeks ago. Early Mother's Day present to myself, :biggrin:

Update

:smile:

- - - Updated - - -

Update on VIN 38687: delivery now on or before next weekend (4/11 or so) per two emails yesterday from the DS. So not one but two weeks early! Maybe that's because Boston rules? 85, green, most but all the trimmings

- - - Updated - - -

Most but NOT all the trimmings

:smile:

Update on VIN 38687: delivery now on or before next weekend (4/11 or so) per two emails yesterday from the DS. So not one but two weeks early! Maybe that's because Boston rules? 85, green, most but all the trimmings

- - - Updated - - -

Most but NOT all the trimmings

Not sure Boston rules. VIN 36801, scheduled for 4/25 delivery in Watertown, MA but still "sourcing parts"...

I just received an email from my DS in Costa Mesa. He said my "Model S will be available during the latter part of the week of April 20th." They will contact me within the next day or so to schedule delivery. I'm wearing the Tesla Grin!

Lucky! The only contact I got from my DS in Brea was about getting my nema 14-50 installed. I'm still at "sourcing parts." Question though, if your DS is in Costa Mesa, why are you getting the car delivered vs pickup? When I finalized my order, they didn't give me any option for delivery, so I guess I'm picking up from Van Nuys when the time comes.

My error in terminology...it is a pick up in Costa Mesa...tentative appt. on April 24 at 2PM. Hopefully sooner. My DS said the car should be out of production around the 14th...I can't believe it will take 10 days to get to Costa Mesa.

- - - Updated - - -

It helps to have your policy number...add it to your MyTesla page...when you get your date, you can notify your insurance company.