Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Car entered production today! 32 days from confirmation. They moved the delivery up 4 days to to 4/21 (12 days from now). So new target delivery is 45 days from confirmation (I ordered and confirmed same day to avoid the extra 2 week sit time).

Wow that was fast! I _just_ changed my order last night from S60 to S85 after asking if it would affect delivery (it would not). I confirmed 3/2, still in sourcing parts. Delivery date is 5/3 =(

And now the wait begins... Ordered/Confirmed yesterday, RN642092, Dashboard showing "Sourcing Parts", delivery LATE June! I sure hope that's a conservative preliminary time frame, and that I'll be pleasantly surprised once I get an actual delivery date.
Tried not to get too carried away with options to keep the cost down... S85, MC Red, Body color roof, Black Leather, Piano black trim, and the Tech Package.
Now to just try and keep myself occupied for the next two months.
Is it June yet?

AD - you may be bumped back to late May soon or early June - others have been. Which means less waiting. Vin # to delivery is looking to be 45 days for midwest to eastern states. Post your Vin # when you get it and you can go onto the spreadsheet with the others.