Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Something is odd on your screenshot though. Where is your EDD range?
I don’t see it in the app, but if I click on the blue “Go To Account” link it takes me to the Tesla account web page and my EDD is there

4EEAF1B5-52DB-4557-8F39-D0A03CDC5860.png

Yup. I know this dance quite well. Been on the floor many times to this tune. Really need it to come to a close this quarter. Financing is tied to end of month.

Been relatively patient for 18 months (ordered originally on battery day). :)

At the risk if picking a scab, why 18 months? Did Elon make a love child in the back seat or something and waiting for the birth and first steps?

No idea about his gyrations in cars. As for scab, not at all. No real frustrations on my end. I ordered on battery day full well knowing it would be a long, long, time. Anticipated '22 delivery as they originally stated.

They cancelled the original Plaid (+) and I had to get back in line with a Plaid order in June before the $10k uptick (I'm $14k under current pricing). Then I was assigned VINs while in Europe (no, not the fake "I'm traveling" though my push-out may have originated that particular cop out).

I am fully ready now. EDD keeps oscillating and no VIN in some time (since December). At this point, I just want to get on with my life and not live in 3 day windows within the EDD frames. :)

Really, really want the car now as the only thing left for me to whine about is the active spoiler and the brakes (fixable).

1646853163520.png

My EDD was Mar 8 - Mar 22, but today it was bumped to Mar 12 - Mar 22. I am in the bay area and just got a call from Tesla asking about trade-in. I wonder whether this means I will get a VIN matched soon? Moreover, for an LR, I think I should be safe to receive a refreshed refresh?
Similar thing happened to me. From 03/07-03/20 moved to 03/10-03/20. Also located in Bay Area. Still waiting for the VIN. What is your configuration of the MSLR?

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
He could be a Tesla fan and been reading this forum. :)
I wonder how many times he kept pushing his delivery forward to get the new lights. No way he was just plain lucky. Maybe he's one of us on the forum with booze issues and nothing else to do?
So what we are all saying is that @EndlessPlaid is now Ben? Got it.