Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I woke up to VIN4734XX!
Model S LR/Blue/Black/19/no FSD/Midwest. Order date 8/1/21. EDD: March 22-26
Like a kid on Christmas morning! Lol. Santa Musk decided I've been bad and I didn't wake up to a VIN, I woke up to another ED slide back. I believe. I believe. Red Plaid, All Options, Ordered Dec 4th. All account info complete. Paying cash. Getting close. March 8-20 -> March 12-26. I promise I'll be good.

Like a kid on Christmas morning! Lol. Santa Musk decided I've been bad and I didn't wake up to a VIN, I woke up to another ED slide back. I believe. I believe. Red Plaid, All Options, Ordered Dec 4th. All account info complete. Paying cash. Getting close. March 8-20 -> March 12-26. I promise I'll be good.
Same here. From 3/8-3/22 to 3/13-3/31.

On a different note, I think the Lucid Air Dream looks like a typical Buick. Boooooring.
I haven’t seen one in person, but I like the Oldsmobile vibe. The Air is supposed to have a great ride and good handling, plus have a roomy rear seat. I would also like driving something less common.

I don’t care for the back seat of the Model S, but in my case, it won’t get much use.

On a different note, I think the Lucid Air Dream looks like a typical Buick. Boooooring

I haven’t seen one in person, but I like the Oldsmobile vibe. The Air is supposed to have a great ride and good handling, plus have a roomy rear seat. I would also like driving something less common.

I don’t care for the back seat of the Model S, but in my case, it won’t get much use.

Yup. Saw one at shop when wife was getting her Y done (PPF + Tint). Ugly outside. Did like the headlights (yes, apparently I’ve got some fixation on lights). Interior was top notch. The different colored seats in the back were…..interesting.

That’s likely because you entered the EDD range yesterday. Hopefully EOQ for both of us.
Yup. I know this dance quite well. Been on the floor many times to this tune. Really need it to come to a close this quarter. Financing is tied to end of month.

Been relatively patient for 18 months (ordered originally on battery day). :)

Yup. I know this dance quite well. Been on the floor many times to this tune. Really need it to come to a close this quarter. Financing is tied to end of month.

Been relatively patient for 18 months (ordered originally on battery day). :)

At the risk if picking a scab, why 18 months? Did Elon make a love child in the back seat or something and waiting for the birth and first steps?