Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Count me in.
Count me out!

1ED206D6-A750-430E-A4B8-56C18F7DF96A.jpeg
1678F556-2EB3-4F7E-913E-D0E155CD063D.jpeg

4CDF5748-F1C0-450F-AE45-1FEC9EAC4E60.jpeg
D2671A12-9830-411C-BF90-5CBC82C75B0F.jpeg
3070F954-E412-471A-97F1-888499A0006C.jpeg

All of you complaining about the car you have; me complaining about the car I don't have after waiting 374 days (and running). I don't know which is worse! I see fellow forum-mates like William G or Jeb and hope the EQS580 order gets fulfilled first!
How is that possible? Has anyone at Tesla said why you aren’t getting your car?

I just got this text:

“Tesla Update - We currently plan to build and deliver your Model S in March.

Please reply MARCH if you are ready for delivery this month and we will contact you about scheduling your delivery once your Model S is built.
Please reply DELAY if you cannot take delivery this month and we will reach back out at a later time.”

How is that possible? Has anyone at Tesla said why you aren’t getting your car?
Yeah, I’m picking up my PoS tomorrow and they don’t know what the issues is. They said the car is too new to figure out and I need to monitor it for more fatal errors. You can’t make this shite up, folks. I reopened my buyback case today, but expect a “no” response as the time and severity of issue count doesn’t quite meet the Lemon Law threshold, yet. I have 18 more months to get there, but I know this PoS will easily qualify before then. Yours might too….

Only kidding, However I’m about 40% confident you are him. But regardless you 2 are my main sources of Tesla information.
Your confidence should be zero lol. I have zero reason to lie about this. How would that benefit me? By making people just wonder? I don't get a high on making people wonder about me. If I was him, I would've told you the first time you asked. Makes no sense not to. :)

Reactions: TheMacc
I just got this text:

“Tesla Update - We currently plan to build and deliver your Model S in March.

Please reply MARCH if you are ready for delivery this month and we will contact you about scheduling your delivery once your Model S is built.
Please reply DELAY if you cannot take delivery this month and we will reach back out at a later time.”
See some others got this text in the delivery thread.

No text yet here….

Yeah, I’m picking up my PoS tomorrow and they don’t know what the issues is. They said the car is too new to figure out and I need to monitor it for more fatal errors. You can’t make this shite up, folks. I reopened my buyback case today, but expect a “no” response as the time and severity of issue count doesn’t quite meet the Lemon Law threshold, yet. I have 18 more months to get there, but I know this PoS will easily qualify before then. Yours might too….
Duuude! I’m already getting cold feet as it is!

Saw the total amount that must be paid at delivery and my hands started getting clammy! Haven’t felt that way since the time I got a letter from the IRS saying I owed 12k in back taxes! How the heck can I owe back taxes when I haven’t even been filing my taxes! Silly IRS

That driving at night photo is epic! Looks like straight out of a movie! :)
The headlight creates very good visibility and is on par with the Y. Can’t say it is better or not but looking forward to see how Tesla will tweak it.

Yoke is a bit different but not hard to get used to. I do miss the turn stalk.

Installing spoiler and removing front plate holder tomorrow…