Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They didn’t find that before delivery? Thought they would see that when they charge up the car before delivery

That would have been my guess too. Delivered the car at 31% battery. It was actually two errors. One saying equipment malfunction while the other was just a general charge error. The car kind of charged last night but was throwing an error every few minutes and restarting. Got to 70% by morning. Had to drive to work and a few minutes in the needs service now charge port failure started happening. Drove straight to service instead of work and now here we are.

Is this an Excel spreadsheet? Did you take Miss Excel’s master class?
Indeed. This is very basic and I spent no more than 5 minutes setting it up. Just has a few calcs and conditional formatting. It's only for me, so I don't care.

I've been using Excel since '85 or so (ya I'm old). Taught many classes (basics to macros and VBA) in it. Funny, my own sons don't 'get' how useful it can be. But I'm not one of those that try to run life via a spreadsheet. Or say, 'I made a spreadsheet' that somehow magically makes it gospel. :)

Edit. Corrected year from ‘82 to ‘85.

Last edited:
Reactions: EndlessPlaid
A5D04590-2D41-4643-BDA1-BC873A838F8D.jpeg

Umm. When did Tesla update the photo of headlight in dashboard. Just realized it. 😁😁

I might have missed something (I only joined the thread in the mid 3000 pages), but I'm not convinced that @EndlessPlaid is Elon any more - but I do have another theory. I mean, I've never seen EndlessPlaid and Sawyer in the same room...
To add another Datapoint, during Sawyers lifestream yesterday. Endlessplaid went silent. He was also the first person in Sawyers live chat. Coincidence? 🧐🧐🧐🧐

What do you mean lol? I was asking questions left and right! Go back and watch the chat replay. And keep an eye on it! He answered like 4 of my questions!
I've seen the movies where they make it look like one person is two (or more) and they are talking to each other. Special effects are great. Tesla is a tech company so Sawyer/Endless could it be the same? But, I still think Endless is Elon.