Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So maybe we can agree on a few things:

Trim changes shown on the order page are going to happen. USS is not coming back.

HW4 is coming, but we don't know when it will be fully functional. We also don't really know what it will do.

New cameras coming too, but for now they might be HD upgrades to existing cameras locations.

It would be unlike Elon not to crow about something at a major event like Investor day in a week. He hinted about some announcement at the Design HQ stream yesterday.

So, one could place an order just to see what happens. Greater than zero chance they will run out of last year's models just in time for a fresh VIN.

400mile 4680 3 is one.
Lowtek want to bet it’s announced?
Please let us know the build date. It is in the driver’s door jamb.
Kingpaul you seem to have some confusion about these build dates.

Tesla has refreshed the s multiple times throughout the last two years. The one he will be picking up will be a late 22 maybe called a 23 build if it’s new.
I believe they can call a 11/22 or 12/22 a 23.

Bring a checklist! Under body damage, seat wrinkles, misaligned trim were top items for me.

Insist they open the car for inspection.

Be prepared to reject anything you can't live with and or fix yourself, because you probably will have to if you use SvC like mine.
Agree inspection is key, my Service Center is less than useless. Service is not where Tesla shines, luckily I haven't needed it really.

Tesla now shows you the discount on demo vehicles over new, in the listing, as of today:

1677286293084.png

Someone please buy this car already. Sheesh.