Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm also anxious to see DiversifiedOne's racedeck flooring. What color combination did you go with?

No problem. Will definitely provide pics. In the meantime, here is the design, per RaceDeck's Flooring Design app (the Model S will be MC Red):

RaceDeck.jpg

LonghornDub- your VIN is about 40+ greater than mine. My status is "Production Queue". I have an email off to my DS as of tonight. My DS and Tesla overall have been great to keep me posted. My best guess is your MS will arrive first. Mine should follow shortly as the line catches up. That is all I have at this point.

This week I asked another MS owner to come over and test HPWC charging. They arrived and everything is ready to go!

LonghornDub- your VIN is about 40+ greater than mine. My status is "Production Queue". I have an email off to my DS as of tonight. My DS and Tesla overall have been great to keep me posted. My best guess is your MS will arrive first. Mine should follow shortly as the line catches up. That is all I have at this point.

This week I asked another MS owner to come over and test HPWC charging. They arrived and everything is ready to go!

I suspect you're right, as my MS went to "In Production" last Friday (after switching to "Production Queue" earlier in the day first). I think that definitely proves that VINs aren't produced in straight sequence, as yours would already be in production now (they're making well more than 40 cars a day). They must be batching them by color and/or other config.

My DS informed me I am a really nice guy, and look cute.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, stupid autocorrect above. Was supposed to say my DS informed me my car is on schedule for September 28th and production is in effect and confirmed is indeed, making vehicles.

About a week ago I was told my delivery of 12 September was delayed to the 26th. Yesterday I saw my status switch to "In Production", and my DS just called me today to give me the good news that he's moving my estimated delivery date EARLIER by one week to the 19th! He's getting final paperwork ready now and once my car is prepped for shipping to the Watertown MA SC he'll give me my exact date.

Under two weeks!