Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like they added 3 years of “free” prepaid supercharging to the price. 😂

They’re just stabbing around in the dark trying to incentivize fence sitters. A surprising number of people are motivated by “free” supercharging.
Having used 25K supercharging miles in 3 years, it’s a significant motivation. Especially, in last couple of years when electricity prices have gone up considerably.

I have FUSC, I think Tesla should offer that on their “premium” cars like S as standard option
Same, but non-transferable FUSC which really is my case for keeping my 2017 100D.

I would include Premium Internet. It's like flying first class but having to buy Internet and snacks: Nickle and diming at the S and X levels.

Heck, even if it was Plaid trim based.

P-U MSP Ultra Red tomorrow, finally, after 3 months wait. Price in the App did not increase, but no mention of free supercharging. Would be nice, but also not a big deal.

Tesla finally (24 hours before delivery) came with a trade in offer for my '16 MS; $21.3 was 25% below the trade I had already made 5 weeks ago.

Went by the delivery center, and did in fact spot my MSP briefly, before I was chased off the lot.... At least I know they in fact have the car for me tomorrow. :)

Stay tuned.

P-U MSP Ultra Red tomorrow, finally, after 3 months wait. Price in the App did not increase, but no mention of free supercharging. Would be nice, but also not a big deal.

Tesla finally (24 hours before delivery) came with a trade in offer for my '16 MS; $21.3 was 25% below the trade I had already made 5 weeks ago.

Went by the delivery center, and did in fact spot my MSP briefly, before I was chased off the lot.... At least I know they in fact have the car for me tomorrow. :)

Stay tuned.
Good luck and remember to look under the car. Don't be afraid to reject if not perfect, service will not make it right.

I take delivery of a model s tomorrow i hope i can also take advantage of the free super charging for 3 years and ger that deal
No dice. Customers who order and take delivery of a new Model S or Model X vehicle between April 20, 2023 and June 30, 2023, are eligible for unlimited free Supercharging on their new vehicle.

I ordered Sunday. I can't take advantage of it either. $2,500 less than the current price is way better anyway.