Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My order is a steering wheel MSLR with a 5 week window (2 days before yours), so I think it's just that Feb 13th update you mentioned that is holding everything up.
I take it back then lol, well maybe it is just the state situation after all. I think my speculation came from checking the tesla-info site and never seeing any show up with yokes at all, but I guess there could just be a lot of cars they don't get added. Nice to know it doesn't seem yoke-specific at least.

• Helpful
Reactions: empiredown
Strange, no matter what I filter by on tesla-info, it will never show me any 24 models with a yoke. Every filter I try with a yoke in it comes up empty. Maybe it's just a filtering issue there.
I just turned on the yoke wheel filter and the 2 cars disappeared for me also. So it does look like a filter issue. Try searching without the yoke filter then go through each one that shows up and click through to the full details page and check. Of course, their web site might be wrong also.

I also noticed tesla-info claims this "Yoke steering wheel/mechanical horn" which is the first I've seen that info. But maybe I just missed it.

I just turned on the yoke wheel filter and the 2 cars disappeared for me also. So it does look like a filter issue. Try searching without the yoke filter then go through each one that shows up and click through to the full details page and check. Of course, their web site might be wrong also.

I also noticed tesla-info claims this "Yoke steering wheel/mechanical horn" which is the first I've seen that info. But maybe I just missed it.
Just checking and noticed the same. The site does have a notice on the top of the page that there may be duplicates because of how Tesla does things.

Reactions: Gibby13
Got assigned a 2024 MSP VIN today at like midnight. my previous VIN was unassigned from my account after they tried to deliver while I was out of state for new years (they would only let me schedule the delivery for a single day, like December 30th or something)

order agreement is being upheld, delivery estimate is in the later half of February. it'll be nice to not have to update my trade in for a 4th time, lol

Got assigned a 2024 MSP VIN today at like midnight. my previous VIN was unassigned from my account after they tried to deliver while I was out of state for new years (they would only let me schedule the delivery for a single day, like December 30th or something)

order agreement is being upheld, delivery estimate is in the later half of February. it'll be nice to not have to update my trade in for a 4th time, lol
What specs?