Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does Tesla still allow you to buy and install the plaid carbon fiber spoiler for LR? I can search for it, but when I go into the app it’s not available.

Anyone have a good recommendation on how to find an OEM spoiler?
Yes. I took delivery of my LR in December, purchased the spoiler through the website which led me to the app, and then booked a service appointment and had it installed. The $700 price tag includes installation. They also added the spoiler to my car’s UI so it shows there and in the app on my phone.

Getting ready to head home now. A several hour drive in the rain. I charged at work and the SOC climb with our 32ampx208v charger climbed at a rate consistent with a 90kwh pack. Really really hoping I'm wrong that maybe the real reason for the 37 mile reduction in range was a 10% reduction in pack size. I'm sure I'm imagining things and when I do an SMT scan it will show as expected....hopefully.....

Reactions: ICUDoc
Getting ready to head home now. A several hour drive in the rain. I charged at work and the SOC climb with our 32ampx208v charger climbed at a rate consistent with a 90kwh pack. Really really hoping I'm wrong that maybe the real reason for the 37 mile reduction in range was a 10% reduction in pack size. I'm sure I'm imagining things and when I do an SMT scan it will show as expected....hopefully.....
I think the packs are the same per the EPC.

The 2024 Plaid EPA test docs show 98+KwH which is very close to the LR last three years.

New full pack as reported by SMT would be the clincher, betting it's 99.4.

I would be curious if your nominal full pack is close to that.

Had a long ride home and stopped for dinner. I only took a pic of the new yoke, needed to confirm the horn is back in the middle…
It took me ten minutes to get the pic small enough to upload here, lol.

Attachments

• IMG_0090.png
    IMG_0090.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 19
Had a long ride home and stopped for dinner. I only took a pic of the new yoke, needed to confirm the horn is back in the middle…
This is the pic I’ve been waiting for ! Amazing congrats on your new MSLR! Excited to see more pics of it whenever you get a chance. Enjoy it !

Photo proof! Thanks for that. And about 200 posts less than the 100k I was predicting on this thread.

Stitching looks nice.

Does your Monroney sticker show EPA RR of 402?

Sorry last post, when I got home I had a software update to 2024.2.7 (I believe v12). Part of reason for buying was to take advantage of the fsd transfer that I bought 5 years ago with my M3P. Tried to install twice and both times it stopped at 10%. Weird, but I’ll keep trying. Wi-Fi is not the best in garage.

Sorry last post, when I got home I had a software update to 2024.2.7 (I believe v12). Part of reason for buying was to take advantage of the fsd transfer that I bought 5 years ago with my M3P. Tried to install twice and both times it stopped at 10%. Weird, but I’ll keep trying. Wi-Fi is not the best in garage.
Not V12.

Try to reboot first, then try the update, or just wait a while. Not much new on 2.7, just did mine today.