Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Order & Delivery Tracker - Q1 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No update for me. I did check out my J1772 cable and was lucky it has a very long cord. This is a free charger from Duke Energy for 2 years, then you had an option to buy it for $250.00. I purchased it. Leaf, Beware the Ides of March . Its coming........... your big Brother.

IMG_1396.JPG

OK, I'm dying for some updates here...some of you are so close to production complete!

@JaredBarnyard - 3-Jan Prod Start...not Prod End yet? @leonari's car started the day after yours and finished Friday, but he had a MUCH lower VIN than you, so maybe he got to go to the front of the line?
@hybris - assuming Jared isn't just behind in posting an update, it looks like you good be next...maybe 16-Jan, if things move as fast as they did for @leonari? And do you have a delivery date yet?
@JJR64 & @Johann Koeber - hurry up and get your cars started in production! I won't be far behind you guys (hopefully)

Everyone else - if you have a VIN yet, pls post the last 5, so we can see how big the number gaps are between all of us!

Hopefully we start seeing a lot more action on this thread as our numbers start coming up!

Yeah - I wonder how they do it. Maybe it's batched in some way to maximize factory productivity?
I presume you mean confirmed the day after vs place order. I think I placed my order a day or two before the 9th and actually confirmed on the 9th.
I'm surprised they haven't assigned a VIN yet for you, though.
Tomp--interesting that you confirmed the day after me and you got a VIN a week ago! I'm still waiting on a VIN and a date.

I was all poised to try and upgrade to the mythical Model S AWD that people assumed might be announced today in Detroit. Now that has fizzled out I can go back to pressing refresh on my dashboard 100 times a day and wishing I had picked an earlier date when I first confirmed.

I am tentatively hoping for a late march delivery and wanted to throw my name in the hat. This will likely change to April given how everyone elses experiences seem to go, but my fingers are crossed. Anyway, add me to the list, If I hear April I will let you all know so you can kick me from your 2014 Q1 club :p

User: Chickensevil
Delivery City: Rockville, MD Service Center (really wish they could deliver in VA, stupid laws...)
Battery: 85
Con- firmed: 12/31/2013
Pref Deliv: March
Est Deliv: End of March

85 kWh | Blue | Panoramic Roof | Tech | Parking | UHF Sound | Paint Armor | 19" Wheels

0,SU00,TM00,TP01,TR00,UTMF,WT1P,WTX1,X001,X003,X007,X011,X013,X021,X025,X027,X028,X031,X037,YF00.jpg

OK, I'm dying for some updates here...some of you are so close to production complete!

@JaredBarnyard - 3-Jan Prod Start...not Prod End yet? @leonari's car started the day after yours and finished Friday, but he had a MUCH lower VIN than you, so maybe he got to go to the front of the line?
@hybris - assuming Jared isn't just behind in posting an update, it looks like you good be next...maybe 16-Jan, if things move as fast as they did for @leonari? And do you have a delivery date yet?
@JJR64 & @Johann Koeber - hurry up and get your cars started in production! I won't be far behind you guys (hopefully)

Everyone else - if you have a VIN yet, pls post the last 5, so we can see how big the number gaps are between all of us!

Hopefully we start seeing a lot more action on this thread as our numbers start coming up!

Midlife, here's my update. My dashboard changed to "in production" late on Friday the 10th. As of this morning it's still reading the same. My delivery is still set for a week from today (the 22nd at 7). It appears that my fears of them delivering a pile of parts and a set of assembly instructions were somewhat overblown! Now I just need to last through the last 7 days, 9 hours, and 32 minutes.

Just got my "delivery" date. As you can see the dash suggests I can pick it up at either Vancouver, Toronto or Montreal. Bit of a commute for my first drive! According to my rep they will actually be delivering it to my house in Calgary! Better make sure my neighbours are all home so they can twitch the curtains and see my shiny new prize. The date and time are correct though apparently it could slip to the 24th.

dash1.JPG

Midlife, here's my update. My dashboard changed to "in production" late on Friday the 10th. As of this morning it's still reading the same. My delivery is still set for a week from today (the 22nd at 7). It appears that my fears of them delivering a pile of parts and a set of assembly instructions were somewhat overblown! Now I just need to last through the last 7 days, 9 hours, and 32 minutes.

Awesome, thanks @JJR64! Proof enough the assembly line is inching slowly in my direction! My VIN is exactly 778 higher than yours, and your start was a week after @JaredBanyard's, who is 191 VIN increments ahead of you, so I'm estimating my start in 4 weeks which is 11-Feb. WAIT! That's my delivery date; I don't like dead reckoning off of just those two data points...I will impatiently wait for more data.

Also, @KaJu74, I'm thinking we should add two more columns, maybe, if others vote in favor of the idea (don't do it just for me). One for Order Date (since some folks confirm on same date as they order, and others wait for the full two weeks, so the order date may actually play a bigger role in your VIN assignment and manufacturing order); and one for "Delayed Delivery Requested", for those who ordered but didn't want ASAP delivery, which means they are not really valid indicators of order to manufacture timing, since they deliberately asked to wait.

OK, done blabbering...glad to see folks at the top of the list are seeing progress...can't wait to see more data points in the coming weeks!

Awesome, thanks @JJR64! Proof enough the assembly line is inching slowly in my direction! My VIN is exactly 778 higher than yours, and your start was a week after @JaredBanyard's, who is 191 VIN increments ahead of you, so I'm estimating my start in 4 weeks which is 11-Feb. WAIT! That's my delivery date; I don't like dead reckoning off of just those two data points...I will impatiently wait for more data.

Also, @KaJu74, I'm thinking we should add two more columns, maybe, if others vote in favor of the idea (don't do it just for me). One for Order Date (since some folks confirm on same date as they order, and others wait for the full two weeks, so the order date may actually play a bigger role in your VIN assignment and manufacturing order); and one for "Delayed Delivery Requested", for those who ordered but didn't want ASAP delivery, which means they are not really valid indicators of order to manufacture timing, since they deliberately asked to wait.

OK, done blabbering...glad to see folks at the top of the list are seeing progress...can't wait to see more data points in the coming weeks!

no 788 would make their estimated 600 a week production level put you on like one week plus two days not 4 weeks. Just so you feel less stressed.

Also I agree about the delayed delivery verses as soon as possible.