Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Order & Delivery Tracker - Q1 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wait... 5 hours remaining (120 plug) and you're already at 358km rated range charge? Is it set to range charge? (which you don't need since it will be on a truck for the next two days) When I set to 80%, mine tops out at 325km

I don't know, I can't tell from the app and I didn't plug it in. It charged to about 375km. I'm just spying on the car. Looked at the map today and the car appears to be outside, hopefully to be loaded on the truck.

Does anyone know how many cars they're now producing per week? My VIN is 2200 higher than Wildcat's that just completed.

Wildcat is around 30800, probably completed around 2/23
You are around 33000
I'm around 35000, scheduled for 3/31 completion

Based on those figures, it appears they are making 110-115 per day, 770-805 per week.

I'm predicting your car will be done on 3/15

Could whoever owns the wiki please add my entry to the list:

85KWh (Not P or P+), Raleigh NC, Ordered 24-Feb, Confirmed 25-Feb, Pref/Earliest deliv April, VIN 36124, Vin-date 2/27, "Currently sourcing parts"
Silver, Body Colored, 19", Leather Black, Piano Black, Tech, Parking sensors, Parcel Shelf, Single Charger, 19" Primacy Upgrade

Thanks!

I had the same problem in Las Vegas! The electrician that Tesla recommended came out to take a look at our house, then proceeded to tell ME when he could install the HPWC, when I specifically asked him for a quote. He then asked me for my email address so he could email me a quote......that was 2 weeks ago....still waiting......I will make sure that TESLA is made aware of this! There are lots of capable electricians in this town who would appreciate the work.
Got my VIN today!

This is proving to be the most frustrating/time-consuming part of the whole Tesla experience. They come out to have a look, leave to do up an estimate, then are never heard from again! I wanted this stuff done last summer but the first company I looked into left me hanging for six months! Looks like the second company is going to do the same thing (was supposed to e-mail me an estimate 2 days ago). :cursing: You'd think they were allergic to money or something!

I had the same problem in Las Vegas! The electrician that Tesla recommended came out to take a look at our house, then proceeded to tell ME when he could install the HPWC, when I specifically asked him for a quote. He then asked me for my email address so he could email me a quote......that was 2 weeks ago....still waiting......I will make sure that TESLA is made aware of this! There are lots of capable electricians in this town who would appreciate the work.

OT
Rule of thumb when dealing with electricians: They never ever get back to you or call you, you always call them and drag dates and quotes out of them in a painfull process. This seems to be true no matter what country you live in. ;)
/OT

User
134CLW
Country
USA
Delivery City
Springfield,NJ
Battery
P
-
P+
-