Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Order & Delivery Tracker - Q1 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla is building mine!

Getting closer! My Tesla this morning...
Building.jpg

Attachments

• Building.jpg
    Building.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 514
I asked my DS about that and they said:
"Unfortunately we can’t enable the Remote Access feature while the vehicle is in-transit. We want to avoid any issues while the transport drivers have the vehicles loaded.
Such you a customer opening and closing the sunroof while the car in on the trailed and such. We play it safe while they are on the road."

Makes sense to me to be honest.

I think you have to personally activate it in the car. People who have tracked their vehicle (gpetti, for example) have intercepted it at the nearest service center (where it undergoes delivery prep) and turned the app functionality on.

Don't know if you could request a Tesla employee do it for you before they ship it or not.
The reason that tesla enabled my App prior to my car arriving in Calgary is that I took delivery of it in Vancouver prior to the final leg of delivery. Once you have formally taken delivery they will enable it. Unfortunately for most people this won't happen until the car has reached its final destination. On the other hand I had to wait about three days longer than if I lived in Vancouver (where the service centre is).

Hi everybody, this is my first post.

Ordered: 4/9/14
Confirmed: 4/10/14

-85kWh Performance
-Black Metallic
-Black Leather
-Carbon Fiber
-Pano Roof
-Parking Sensors
-Tech Package
-Dual Chargers
-UHFS
-Smart Air Suspension
-Parcel Shelf

Preferred delivery: June

Mayhemm, you're going to have the northernmost Tesla in Canada, right? If there's an award given out for it, I have relatives in La Ronge who might want to capture it.

Huh, looking at the reservation map, I guess I would be!

I hope your relatives get one too (they'd beat me out for northernmost by about 30km) then I wouldn't feel quite so alone up here. It might be tricky for them to find somewhere to charge up if they want to travel (though not as tricky as for me)

Hi everybody, this is my first post.

Ordered: 4/9/14
Confirmed: 4/10/14

-85kWh Performance
-Black Metallic
-Black Leather
-Carbon Fiber
-Pano Roof
-Parking Sensors
-Tech Package
-Dual Chargers
-UHFS
-Smart Air Suspension
-Parcel Shelf

Preferred delivery: June
You could still select June for a european car? Wow, earliest I could select when confirming 1 week earlier was July. Then there's hope I will actually get mine in July...

By the way. Black metallic?

Sounds unbelievably fast indeed. June would only be about 2 month wait, and the European sites still say "4-5 months for new orders".

I got word from my dealer, my car is on track for delivery around May 15th. That would mean my car would arrive in marginally less than 4 full months, even though it is only an S85 (non-performance), so perhaps Tesla really is markedly speeding up the production and delivery?

In any case, congrats to ljwobker for the delivery and to Phil1976 for the ordering! :)

Last edited:
You could still select June for a european car? Wow, earliest I could select when confirming 1 week earlier was July. Then there's hope I will actually get mine in July...

By the way. Black metallic?

I copied the list from another post, changed it but forgot to erase the 'metallic'. I am now not able to edit the post.

I am curious which delivery date I will get and assume the June option is too good to be true.

That is one sweet ride, Alain! Between the color scheme and the silent powertrain, it must be like a shadow drifting down the street.

It's like a silent lightning fast shadow. ;) But to my surprise still gets a lot of attention!
But I changed the looks a bit already:

- Red Tesla T's on the wheels
- Red S and TESLA on the backside

IMG_4013.JPG
IMG_4015.JPG

To do:
- Modesta coating (May 30th)
- Red alloygators (After coating)

BTW, my delivery is scheduled for April 28th! Just DocuSigned my paperwork today.
Congratz! The last two weeks are the hardest ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Ordered - check
Insured - check
Paid - check
14-50 - installed this morning!
Delivery - just 3 days away!

This wait is killing me...
Hold on! It is so worth it! :)