Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Order & Delivery Tracker

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mesalum, saw your note last night about being in production, looked you up on this wonderful spreadsheet and was a little bummed to see you're VIN is just a tad earlier than mine and I wasn't "in production". However, woke up today to an e-mail saying "in production"... It's go time!

Mesalum, saw your note last night about being in production, looked you up on this wonderful spreadsheet and was a little bummed to see you're VIN is just a tad earlier than mine and I wasn't "in production". However, woke up today to an e-mail saying "in production"... It's go time!
Woo hoo.

I did the same thing to myself looking at the sheet when I saw 60521 go into production. I see you also chose blue. Our cars are probably near the paint shop together.

I'm down in Tucson, where are you from ?

I've asked my DS how long it takes for cars to go from "in production" to Scottsdale delivery, but she has not responded.

Do any other AZ owners know?

Dweeks... live in the Phoenix area - west side. I have Lauren as a DS, she stays very vague/general in regards to timing. I asked her the very same question yesterday and she said the timing of the delivery varies widely blah blah blah... Would sure like to take delivery before Christmas.

S85, 60799, awaiting delivery to Scottsdale. Finished production 12/2, heard nothing all week from DS, finally called local service center and begged for help/update. Heard back an hour later form DS that it would be in Scottsdale Wed 12/10. My schedule is tight, so will be getting it on Friday the 12th. Very excited!