Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Order & Delivery Tracker

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dweeks... live in the Phoenix area - west side. I have Lauren as a DS, she stays very vague/general in regards to timing. I asked her the very same question yesterday and she said the timing of the delivery varies widely blah blah blah... Would sure like to take delivery before Christmas.

Lauren is my DS, too. She is friendly, but yes, much too vague.

I'm going to call Tesla HQ later today and see if I can get more specifics.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, 2 days later with the status change of Production Complete, Your Model S is being prepared for pickup or delivery. DWeeks we're getting close!

Monday the 8th at 7:40 AM...still in production. I wonder why yours is complete?

My car is S85 plain, Multi Coat red, and the usual options (Tech no high end sound no winter no back seat).

Monday the 8th at 7:40 AM...still in production. I wonder why yours is complete?

My car is S85 plain, Multi Coat red, and the usual options (Tech no high end sound no winter no back seat).

Interesting you're not done. My car is a regular 85, blue, tech, no high end sound, no back seat, standard 19" tires. Lauren is out of office today (Monday the 8th), got an auto reply.

Interesting you're not done. My car is a regular 85, blue, tech, no high end sound, no back seat, standard 19" tires. Lauren is out of office today (Monday the 8th), got an auto reply.

I called the Factory this morning. The person I spoke with pulled up the order by RN. He said that a delivery on 15th or 16th looked very doable, and then asked what date would be better. I told him the 15th, and he said that he'd get the info to Lauren.

We'll see, but I'm hopeful. I reserved a one-way rental car for the drive up on the 15th.

FYI to fellow newbies, even though the car is being prepped for delivery, my Dashboard didn't change to allow payment until I called my DS and told them. One plus though is that the DS said the car will get to Los Angeles tomorrow so if they finish inspection and detailing I can pick up Friday afternoon.

Last edited:
Nice! Mine just entered production this Monday, so I am hoping to be able to get it some time before the end of next week. I am also in Los Angeles! Who is your DS?

Congrats as well!It was Julia, but over the past few days I've been talking to Steve since he's been the one to pick up the phone every time I call. Mine was only in production for 4 days and since I sold my car a few months ago I've unhappily been in a long term rental. When I called the DSs and leaned on them a little given my situation they were able to move up my pick up appointment to tomorrow the 12th FYI. Just be vigilant with them because I didn't get any updates without calling.

Picking mine up at the Tampa center tomorrow. It's an inventory with "50" miles on it which they had to ship down from Atlanta.
Can't come quick enough. Sounds like there will be quite a few happy new Tesla owners this weekend!

That sounds like a car someone ordered and then didn't accept delivery for whatever reason. 50 miles is the number that they use for mileage on all the new cars. My car actually only had 9 miles when I picked it up, but all the paperwork said 50.

Yep, another Friday delivery for me too! Picking up one of the first P85D models at the factory @ 9am :smile:

Just updated the spreadsheet as well. Probably needs another sort by now?

Sorted. This time I used the sort range so the sorting should be much better. I haven't been keeping this in sync since the P85D people in general refuse to use one sheet. So I'm not sure how useful the P85D info is now.

Sorted. This time I used the sort range so the sorting should be much better. I haven't been keeping this in sync since the P85D people in general refuse to use one sheet. So I'm not sure how useful the P85D info is now.

Thanks! Yeah I knew this would be a problem with P85D orders having a separate spreadsheet, unless there was some way to link them that I'm not aware of.