Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Order & Delivery Tracker

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
S85 Ordered | Grey Metallic | 21" Grey | Panoramic Roof | Black Leather Seats | Textile Headliner | Matte Opeche | Dual Chargers | HPWC | Tech Package | Smart Air Suspension | Ordered Oct 23 | VIN: 639** Confirmed 11/17/14| Status - Preparing for delivery | San Diego delivery scheduled 12/31

picked up my Model S on Tuesday 12/30 in the afternoon. would have posted earlier but let's face it, i've been out driving and saying "holy crap" a lot.

also, when we arrived, DS told me a "special guest" was going to be there that day. we had a guess so we waited a little bit after the walkthrough and pictures were done, but eventually it was time to leave... and turns out i missed meeting Elon by less than an hour!

obviously the car is entirely awesome.

picked up my Model S on Tuesday 12/30 in the afternoon. would have posted earlier but let's face it, i've been out driving and saying "holy crap" a lot.

also, when we arrived, DS told me a "special guest" was going to be there that day. we had a guess so we waited a little bit after the walkthrough and pictures were done, but eventually it was time to leave... and turns out i missed meeting Elon by less than an hour!

obviously the car is entirely awesome.

Seems the big guns were out in force on Tuesday. I got to meet Klaus when I picked up my Model S in Van Nuys on Tuesday. Very nice and down to earth!

788539490-img_2472.jpg
This was delivered to the Rockville, MD Service Center today. I'll be picking her up next Saturday, February 28th!

I've cleaned up the spreadsheet. I've made 2015 Q2 and Q3 sheets. I've made sure orders are in the right sheet (including orders in the 2014 Q4 sheet that ended up being delivered in 2015 Q1). I've cleaned up formatting, fixed the date calculation columns to have formulas in all rows. I also fixed a lot of orders that had errors in entering dates, specifically dates that are impossible where the user only entered the month and date so the spreadsheet used the current year. Changed one order that was listed as an 85D delivered in December to a P85D (username tex).

It'd be really helpful if you've taken delivery to make sure that your entry is correct. In particular your order status should be set to Delivered and you should have a delivery date set. There's an awful lot of orders over the whole spreadsheet that are missing being marked as delivered fully.

@breser, how would you want an 85 -> 85D conversion represented in the sheet?

Move it to the proper quarter, leave the original order/confirmation dates and put a comment in the comments column explaining that you converted from an S85 order. Obviously throws the stats for timing of orders off but that's what everyone has been doing so we might as well stay consistent.

I'm not sure if it is the right thread for this, but i was thinking about something maybe others had already think about...or not.
Reading this thread and others in this fourm about tracking deliveries, i concluded that Tesla is now delivering cars with VIN about 70000. In the Tesla Forum, i saw a thread about highest VIN assigned which is approaching to the 80000.
So, at the actual pace, what will come first, delivery of VIN 100000 of the model S or the delivery of the first model X?
I saw somewhere too that the latest will take place in USA, but i wonder if it will not be worth to Tesla to deliver the VIN 100000 in China, in a large event, to boost the company there.