Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Order & Delivery Tracker

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not sure if it is the right thread for this, but i was thinking about something maybe others had already think about...or not.
Reading this thread and others in this fourm about tracking deliveries, i concluded that Tesla is now delivering cars with VIN about 70000. In the Tesla Forum, i saw a thread about highest VIN assigned which is approaching to the 80000.
So, at the actual pace, what will come first, delivery of VIN 100000 of the model S or the delivery of the first model X?
I saw somewhere too that the latest will take place in USA, but i wonder if it will not be worth to Tesla to deliver the VIN 100000 in China, in a large event, to boost the company there.

Probably best to start a separate discussion about that. Also VIN numbers are a poor way to conclude numbers of delivered Model S vehicles, Tesla doesn't build them in VIN order. You're going to see a lot of lower VIN numbers get delivered here soon because of the back log of 85Ds that couldn't start being built until last month.

Thanks breser. I'm aware that VIN numbers don't reflect the numbers of delivered Model S, but i was thinking more about the two events, Model S VIN 100000 delivery event (even assuming that a lot of lower VIN numbers will be delivered after this suposed event) and first Model X delivery event.
But you are right, it's probably best to start a new thread about that.

@ breser - can you allow 70D as a model choice on your Google Spreadsheet here on page #1. (did anyone order one? Change to one? Care to add it to the sheet?)

Done. I need to find some time to figure out how to handle the new option setup. I'm very tempted to start having people provide the option codes, but it's somewhat hard to explain how to get that and I don't think I can make the spreadsheet display those in a nice way easily.

- - - Updated - - -

Updated the color options and formatting for them. I've also removed the new and old designators from Grey. Rest of the new options will have to wait for tonight.

I've updated the columns, removing some that aren't relevant anymore and adding some new ones. I know some of the columns are slightly confusing because some packages are represented by multiple columns to allow multiple different build variations to be represented.

My dashboard is showing "being prepared for pickup or delivery", so I think my vehicle is at the local service center. And as Murphy's Law would have it, my regular DS is out of the office until Thursday, and I can't get her substitute on the phone either. :mad:

Added our car to the spreadsheet. Ordered 4/19 will confirm 4/26. I've learned so much reading this forum. Now the excitement builds.

MS85D, obsidian black, pano roof, 19" wheels, black leather, glossy obeche wood décor, black alicantara headliner, autopilot, smart air, premium interior, ultra high fidelity, subzero.