Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Order & Delivery Tracker

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yea, if you found a way to stay calm, please let me know!

My first post! Like many others, I have been stalking for a few months, soaking up as much info as possible. This forum is what made me pull the trigger. So thanks so much for the many contributions.

I tried to keep myself calm ever since I placed the order...by trying not to read this forum that much(yeh right), not bugging the DS, not stopping by the store. That's all over now! No more calm. I'm pumped!! I think I'll need ambien to get sleep for the next week!! Maybe the DS shouldn't have told me until the date was closer???? Ehhh...who am I kidding.

When mine went back into the queue, it then was listed in transit that evening. I had the 240 volt outlet installed in my garage today. Just need the car to plug into it!!

I foresee the day when technology will allow various messages that can be sent to the end purchaser, allowing descriptive information that pertains to the purchase, or error in question. Ha! Tesla's information to the end user, reminds me of the Windows error messages. Something, but not what you wanted or needed to know.

P.S. My service provider is having issues with Google, so my email's are not working correctly. Google did forward one email before shutting down and it was from Tesla. Basically, the email was to inform me to make arrangements to have my electrical needs finalized---- Is my baby getting ready to put on her traveling shoes?????

Last edited:
This is a replacement thread for the old Q1 2014 thread (that ended up being used for all of 2014).

The actual orders and deliveries are tracked on this Google Spreadsheet.

This spreadsheet is open to editing by everyone, so feel free to edit and update your own order details. If you're not comfortable editing the sheet yourself you can of course post your order details here and someone will do it for you. Please refrain from altering other peoples orders unless they've posted here about a change and didn't update it. If you do update the spreadsheet based on posts please post that you've done so that it's easier to keep the thread and the spreadsheet in sync.....
Is there something wrong with the Google Spreadsheet? I have not been able to access it for the past two days; getting a "File Unavailable" error once the spreadsheet looks like it has loaded up in the background.
Model S Order & Delivery - Google Sheets.jpg

It is a June delivery if I were around (I am guessing). I will be gone until July 2nd so I have a scheduled delivery on July 3.

- - - Updated - - -

Is there something wrong with the Google Spreadsheet? I have not been able to access it for the past two days; getting a "File Unavailable" error once the spreadsheet looks like it has loaded up in the background.
View attachment 84467

The spreadsheet has worked fine for me the past 2 days.

Your car looks amazing Travwill!

Just need to vent for a second...I'm 14 days in production and counting. Car ordered the same day as travwill. I don't know my DS and my OA doesn't have any updates.

Does anyone have any theories why would some take days and others weeks?

It doesn't help that I have to keep walking around a pile of boxes of Tesla accessories and look at the lonely 14-50 in my garage every day . :)

I foresee the day when technology will allow various messages that can be sent to the end purchaser, allowing descriptive information that pertains to the purchase, or error in question. Ha! Tesla's information to the end user, reminds me of the Windows error messages. Something, but not what you wanted or needed to know.

P.S. My service provider is having issues with Google, so my email's are not working correctly. Google did forward one email before shutting down and it was from Tesla. Basically, the email was to inform me to make arrangements to have my electrical needs finalized---- Is my baby getting ready to put on her traveling shoes?????

When I ordered my 2013 Dodge RAM, I received emails every step of the way. Even the major stages of production (assembly, paint, etc) were communicated to me via email and the portal. I was a little surprised that Tesla didn't offer something similar. Actually, the DS said I would get notified along the way. But that didn't happen ofcourse.

Your car looks amazing Travwill!

Just need to vent for a second...I'm 14 days in production and counting. Car ordered the same day as travwill. I don't know my DS and my OA doesn't have any updates.

Does anyone have any theories why would some take days and others weeks?

It doesn't help that I have to keep walking around a pile of boxes of Tesla accessories and look at the lonely 14-50 in my garage every day . :)
I wonder if it is related to shortage on the seat color or some item?

ur setup very similar to mine, except I got black next gen seat, pano roof, and premium package. I order June 7, confirm June 14, still in prod queue. Est deliverJuly.

And how many times did you look at the Google Spreadsheet?? Hahaha I've started writing dates like that too now.

I refuse to answer that question.

[I deal with international folks on my team at work. It's less confusion for the Europeans because they do the day/month different than we do here in the states. Is 6/5 June 5'th or May 6'th? Depends on your local convention 8)]

Spoke to my DS today, finalized loan, and made down payment. Tessie will be delivered to my home on Tuesday 6/23. The wait is nearly over !!

Just got word that my Tesla arrived in Cincinnati over the weekend. I asked if I could get on your Tuesday truck but he said it's a single flatbed. They're trying to arrange a Friday delivery for me, really hopeful that it works out. I've got some work travel the first of next week that I hope I don't have to try and reschedule :) Can't believe this is happening!!

Just got word that my Tesla arrived in Cincinnati over the weekend. I asked if I could get on your Tuesday truck but he said it's a single flatbed. They're trying to arrange a Friday delivery for me, really hopeful that it works out. I've got some work travel the first of next week that I hope I don't have to try and reschedule :) Can't believe this is happening!!

Finally, hope you take delivery this week! Chime in after delivery with how it went and your thoughts & have fun. I've been trying to find every excuse to drive since I've picked mine up last Wednesday but still only have like 140 miles on it :-/ These are just awesome machines!

Finally, hope you take delivery this week! Chime in after delivery with how it went and your thoughts & have fun. I've been trying to find every excuse to drive since I've picked mine up last Wednesday but still only have like 140 miles on it :-/ These are just awesome machines!

I took care of this with mine by picking up remotely and driving 400 miles home! "Watt Fun" and I had formed a bond by the time I got home! :)