Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Order & Delivery Tracker

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Would there be value in adding in entries for CPO deliveries? I haven't put mine in and I can imagine others didn't to not "muddy" the waters with information on non-new cars. But I thought I would ask since different areas seem to quote different delivery times and we will soon be seeing CPO deliveries happen.

Would there be value in adding in entries for CPO deliveries? I haven't put mine in and I can imagine others didn't to not "muddy" the waters with information on non-new cars. But I thought I would ask since different areas seem to quote different delivery times and we will soon be seeing CPO deliveries happen.

I'm going to say no. Not because it wouldn't be interesting but because it starts making it really hard to maintain the option set. It's difficult enough as is with Tesla making changes and orders slowly trickling through with the options that were valid months ago. Having to maintain every option set would be a real headache.

I do think it would be interesting to do something with CPO cars, if for no other reason than it might be interesting to play "Who got my old car."

looks like someone messed things up and overwrote the location column (it wasn't me! I hope...). Breser, do you have rights to revert back to the 6:30pm version?

- - - Updated - - -

looks like someone messed things up and overwrote the location column (it wasn't me! I hope...). Breser, do you have rights to revert back to the 6:30pm version?

crap, I can't edit my own posts... :crying:

I meant the 'Delivery City' column, and the 6:17pm PT version. I need to continue e-stalking upcoming deliveries to Seattle, WA and Vancouver, BC!

Thanks!

I meant the 'Delivery City' column, and the 6:17pm PT version. I need to continue e-stalking upcoming deliveries to Seattle, WA and Vancouver, BC!

Done. If I wiped out some other changes my apologies but it looked like the only changes were to that column anyway.

My car went into production on May 4 and is now finished on May 7. Clearly Tesla has picked up their production rate.
No sweeter words than going to the My Tesla page and reading:

"Production CompleteYour Model S is in transit from the factory."

Now the long wait for it to be trucked to my house.
:frown:

My car went into production on May 4 and is now finished on May 7. Clearly Tesla has picked up their production rate.
No sweeter words than going to the My Tesla page and reading:

"Production CompleteYour Model S is in transit from the factory."

Now the long wait for it to be trucked to my house.
:frown:

Picked up the production rate for some, today will be the 10th day of production for me.

My DS has just said "Production does fluctuate and cars can take longer than expected going through the factory." Still frustrating watching cars that got started in May get finished before mine.

Just received an update:
As for you Vehicle, It is in the very last stage of production. I can assure you there is no issue with the vehicle. We are still expecting to be shipped and ready for delivery by next week.

Last edited:
Picked up the production rate for some, today will be the 10th day of production for me.

My DS has just said "Production does fluctuate and cars can take longer than expected going through the factory." Still frustrating watching cars that got started in May get finished before mine.

Just received an update:
As for you Vehicle, It is in the very last stage of production. I can assure you there is no issue with the vehicle. We are still expecting to be shipped and ready for delivery by next week.

Congrats. I watched for a while as cars with higher VINs than mine went into production. It was frustrating.

Mine went into production yesterday morning (85D), though I still haven't heard anything about finalizing my trade-in value or final pricing / paying for the car. Makes me wonder if they'll bother scheduling the trade-in inspection (its not worth that much), or if I'll just see the final numbers appear on My Tesla one morning.

Mine went into production yesterday morning (85D), though I still haven't heard anything about finalizing my trade-in value or final pricing / paying for the car. Makes me wonder if they'll bother scheduling the trade-in inspection (its not worth that much), or if I'll just see the final numbers appear on My Tesla one morning.
I would check with your DS. Mine had two offers prior to it hitting production. They came in the form of a call from the DS. I rejected the first one and got the second. I also rejected that and they sent the appraisal company to review my car.

The final offer was sent in form of an email attachment on Tesla letterhead.

I would check with your DS. Mine had two offers prior to it hitting production. They came in the form of a call from the DS. I rejected the first one and got the second. I also rejected that and they sent the appraisal company to review my car.

The final offer was sent in form of an email attachment on Tesla letterhead.

I imagine it can be different from place to place, but how long from appraisal until you had an offer. My appraisal on our trade in car was Monday and havent heard anything yet.

Also for everyone. How far in advance is it typical for you to get a call/contact to schedule the physical delivery. Do they say the car is here you can pick it up as early as tomorrow or do they typically let you know the car will be ready for pickup a week from X.