Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I love that Blue/Grey combo! I had that on order but a Ludicrous offer came my way at the end of Q3..... I really think the grey interior will sadly go away.

Thanks! Yeah, I think hearing "grey" scares people away from ordering it before seeing any pictures. Too bad. And I think Luda mode will help you get past not having a blue exterior!

And as long as you don't get a scarlet/gray car, you may call the blue whatever you'd like :)

PROJECT PANDA -more pics here

2016-Pearl-White-Tesla-Model-S-TS112-Matte-Black-21-inch-forged-wheel-red-pinstripe-5-1024x683.jpg

Reactions: SΞXY P100D
Wheel: TS115 Forged
Finish: Matte Black
Tires: Michelin PS2 245/35-21” front, 265/35-21” rear
Other: Uses factory lug nuts, accepts factory center cap, uses original TPMS.
Other: Uses factory lug nuts & our matte black lug nut covers, accepts factory center cap, uses original TPMS.
obsidian-black-tesla-model-s-p90d-project-v-ferrari-black-red-contrast-interior-ts115-matte-black-wheel-14.jpg

Ferrari Black Leather contrasted with Black Alcantara and red stitching.
Red Seatbelts
obsidian-black-tesla-model-s-p90d-project-v-ferrari-black-red-contrast-interior-ts115-matte-black-wheel-3.jpg

Piano Black Steering Wheel & Dash Trim. Contrast red stitching.
obsidian-black-tesla-model-s-p90d-project-v-ferrari-black-red-contrast-interior-ts115-matte-black-wheel-1.jpg

MORE PICS HERE