Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So for a moment yesterday, I thought I was going to get my Model S crushed by this beast!! Fortunately his foot missed and I was able to drive it way afterwards...

:)

P1350443.JPG
P1350454.JPG

Hey everyone, do someone here have a black model s with beige interior + black alcantara + carbon fiber finition ? I may have to change from grey to beige and in the website beige looks like s*** :s

Would be helpful for me if you can post some pictures of your interior, thanks !

Unplugged Refresh Fascia System. Partnering with one of Tesla's manufacturing partners on this. Exciting stuff!
View attachment 190758

Looks good! :cool: A few questions:

- How do the parking sensors and radar integrate in the new bumper?
- Can you post a photo of the design where the hood and T logo meet?

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: UnpluggedP
Looks good! :cool: A few questions:

- How do the parking sensors and radar integrate in the new bumper?
- Can you post a photo of the design where the hood and T logo meet?

Thanks

Thank you for the feedback! Glad you like it! Regarding more photos, we will be rolling out photos gradually as they become available. Please stay tuned for further updates. As for the parking sensors and radar, the radar should never be moved and will remain the same location. Our bumper accommodates for that and you will not need to recalibrate anything.

We've already put a lot of miles on our prototype to validate that autopilot is not impacted in any way. As for your parking sensors, they will transfer into our refresh fascia easily. All factory functionality will be retained with no negative impact or resetting needed.

• Funny
Reactions: ArtInCT
sorry for the sh*tty pics, but just had it done yesterday and had to be at work this morning, so pics are in my parking lot. Anyways, full tint all around, wheels dipped and chrome delete with 3m wrap.

What % tint is that and is that vinyl wrapping on all the chrome or a combo with plastidip?

Looks fantastic.

Looking to spruce up my boring, base solid black with new tint and a chrome delete

What % tint is that and is that vinyl wrapping on all the chrome or a combo with plastidip?

Looks fantastic.

Looking to spruce up my boring, base solid black with new tint and a chrome delete
tint is a Suntek CIR
windshield - 70%
front - 50%
rear - 30%
hatch - 20%
(pano as is)

The wheels, door sill, window frame and rear chrome bar is dipped. The side turn signal lights, front/rear "T", fog lights, side mirrors and door handles are 3M wrapped.