Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sometimes you just have to splurge...and Oh BTW, I don't think the original owner thought about the cost for a second.
I thought about it for a couple days. I drove a 15 Black ludicrous that had 70k miles before this one. I paid extra for the paint and the lower miles IMO.
The issue for me becomes when I sell the car, finding that right buyer, but that won't be for a long time.
I'm pretty stoked. Nice to drive around a one off car, that isn't white, black, or gray. I did see some really cool colors on here though. Nice cars everyone.

Yeah, I completely understand - quite unique!

I'm a Titanium Metallic owner myself - unique, sure, but not that unique. I see them once in a while, never another P90D though so there's that :)

Out searching for mushrooms (yesterday...today is a bit of a wet mess).
PXL_20211226_181829781_2.jpg

Stunning, and what a fascinating building! What’s the story there? It looks like a UFO landed on an old grain silo!
It is an observatory east of Nashville owned by a school. It was designed to look more or less like the spaceship in the original The Day the Earth Stood Still movie. Here is a pic from google earth of the site. It has a 24" PlaneWave CDK telescope in it that we used a few years ago on exoplanet follow up work. More info than you wanted I know. In addition to the dome on top, one of the 1/4 sections of the roof rolls aside to expose a classroom. Old outdated website below from when it was originally set up in 2011.

Screenshot 2021-12-27 195057.png

It is an observatory east of Nashville owned by a school. It was designed to look more or less like the spaceship in the original The Day the Earth Stood Still movie. Here is a pic from google earth of the site. It has a 24" PlaneWave CDK telescope in it that we used a few years ago on exoplanet follow up work. More info than you wanted I know. In addition to the dome on top, one of the 1/4 sections of the roof rolls aside to expose a classroom. Old outdated website below from when it was originally set up in 2011.

View attachment 749047
Sorry to derail this thread somewhat folks but thats so cool, thanks for sharing! I’d totally live in that building converted into a home as I love interesting architecture! 😂

Reactions: Drew-MS and mmanner
Nice, which wheels are these? I'm looking at getting wheels for mine but I'm still undecided. At the moment, I'm looking at Signature SV104 wheels, Martian MW05, and TSW Nurburgring in matte gunmetal.

The wheels are Chinese monoblock forged wheels from a company name Jova Wheels. The Model 3 crowd has been sourcing wheels from them for a while. I have had many different through my life and this ones look fantastic. Most of the wheels that I had before were Japanese wheels.