Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 903196
Doors were removed and all jambs were wrapped. Project included miami blue inozetec wrap, ppf front end, hood, a pillars, cf splitter, side skirts, diffuser, and wing. Papaya spark painted brake calipers. In2uitive lowering links. Smoked head and taillights. Gloss black vossen hf5 wheels not pictured, using the arachnids with winter tires until april. Gloss carbon hood in transit. Car will also be heading out for an interior in lamborghini orange leather. I will post pics when its finally finished.
Everything is quite fantastic. Very bitchin all the way around. Was wondering what the carbon fiber hood saved in weight. Also, what happened to the top half of your steering wheel? 😁🙃

Reactions: zoomer0056
Here is our take on the PLAID.
Cali Sun. Swedes in LA ;)
_SDI5735b.jpg

View attachment 903196
Doors were removed and all jambs were wrapped. Project included miami blue inozetec wrap, ppf front end, hood, a pillars, cf splitter, side skirts, diffuser, and wing. Papaya spark painted brake calipers. In2uitive lowering links. Smoked head and taillights. Gloss black vossen hf5 wheels not pictured, using the arachnids with winter tires until april. Gloss carbon hood in transit. Car will also be heading out for an interior in lamborghini orange leather. I will post pics when its finally finished.
Can I ask where the diffuser is from? It looks great!

EDIT:
Oops just saw it was asked and answered.

Reactions: zoomer0056