Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Before & After...'22 MS LR

H81Ouv.jpeg

H81I6K.jpeg
You painted it black?

Thanks guys.

The MSP is actually very special because it does one thing better than any car I've ever driven including those I race, which is to scare the bejesus out of me every time I floor it on the way to CVS. It's also comfortable and quiet which is a nice contrast from the other stuff which is loud and high strung, and it actually makes the sports cars feel more special when I drive them because it adds variety. Before the MSP I had high performance dailies like Durango Hellcat, CT5V Blackwing, M5 Comp to name a few, and in the end everything was constantly a loud stiff experience no matter what car I was in, what mood I was in, or what kind of driving I wanted to do. So I'm super pleased with DDing the MSP and glad that I got past my 'purist never EV gearhead' mental trap to give a chance. And despite what appears in the pic I like to be discreet as I go on about my day so I'm not into really showy daily drivers.

I'm obviously not brand tribalistic nor do I pick my cars based on ethical or environmental reasons. I've boiled down my car decision to the simple question of does it make me smile when I drive it ... and the MSP achieves that several times a day. :)