Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here is a grey color in winter:
20130218dsc5063456789.jpg

Last edited:
Tesla announced a new colour for 2013 Geneva auto show. Anyone that knows what color that is?

it's gonna be pink.

- - - Updated - - -

j/k, I don't have a clue. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Here are my photos of my 60 kWh Silver Model S.

that's funny. I know how the green and blue always look black, but I actually thought I was looking at a white Model S in the bottom two photos, not silver.

Beautiful, name of the colour? This is a good candidate for colour, interior will be black( wife request..) and sun roof.
P85 so possible carbon interior or piano black. Would be cool with texan plates but it will have to be official norwegian ones..

PS everyone should take a photo series like this, to put on the web in 5-6 years when its out for sale ;)

enjoy your car, looking forward to receiving mine, maybe in november....P1917 EU

My daughter (she's two) and I went for a drive yesterday to go "see the windmills". There's a wind farm about 80 miles south of where we live, and I thought it might be a nice drive to test how well I can meet the 300kW/h EPA range. I started with about 240 rated, and pulled back in the garage with 75 rated, so I felt pretty good about the trip. Anyway, my wife suggested I take the camera along. I'm by no means a photographer... I gave myself a nice SLR for Christmas and I've been hacking my way thru the basics for a few months. I would have liked to have had more time to compose some other shots, but wrangling a two-year-old and racing against a setting sun kept me from doing anything super-fancy. Here are the "best of the best"...

TESLA 001.jpg

TESLA 002.jpg

TESLA 003.jpg

Batteries reflected on the pano roof:
TESLA 004.jpg

TESLA 005.jpg

TESLA 006.jpg

TESLA 007.jpg

TESLA 008.jpg

TESLA 009.jpg

My daughter with her hand stuck in the retracting door handles:
I didn't notice her fingers were stuck until I had already taken a few photos. I couldn't figure out why she was grousing. I'm a horrible father. Good news is the handles aren't held in with a great amount of pressure. She wasn't hurt, just stuck.
TESLA 010.jpg

I wonder who's going to be the first to make the prank picture or video showing a friend or mechanic popping out of the trunk or sliding out from under the vehicle holding up a cell (18650) claiming that it was discovered as "loose" in the frunk or battery pack.

Am I the only one DIZZY from watching that???
As for the color. Looks nice. Is this at the service center or elsewhere?

I don't think it's the service center. The actual working space at the service center was pretty small, and most of the cars ready for pick up (all three of them) were parked out back adjacent to what appeared to be parking spaces for apartment/condo renters/owners.

I think someone on here previously said he was taken to an undisclosed lot to pick up his vehicle.

I don't think it's the service center. The actual working space at the service center was pretty small, and most of the cars ready for pick up (all three of them) were parked out back adjacent to what appeared to be parking spaces for apartment/condo renters/owners.

I think someone on here previously said he was taken to an undisclosed lot to pick up his vehicle.

Yeah, that was me. I took delivery in this exact warehouse. My dad even poked his head in the Roadster (it had a layer of dust on it... looked like it had been sitting there a long time.) However, I was specifically told not to take any photos and post them on the forums!! Either they've become more lax on that policy, or someone forgot to tell Hans. There were also a lot more cars in there when I took delivery. By a quick, back-of-the-envelope calculation, we figured there was probably $4 million worth of cars there.

My daughter (she's two) and I went for a drive yesterday to go "see the windmills". There's a wind farm about 80 miles south of where we live, and I thought it might be a nice drive to test how well I can meet the 300kW/h EPA range. I started with about 240 rated, and pulled back in the garage with 75 rated, so I felt pretty good about the trip. Anyway, my wife suggested I take the camera along. I'm by no means a photographer... I gave myself a nice SLR for Christmas and I've been hacking my way thru the basics for a few months. I would have liked to have had more time to compose some other shots, but wrangling a two-year-old and racing against a setting sun kept me from doing anything super-fancy. Here are the "best of the best"...

My daughter with her hand stuck in the retracting door handles:
I didn't notice her fingers were stuck until I had already taken a few photos. I couldn't figure out why she was grousing. I'm a horrible father. Good news is the handles aren't held in with a great amount of pressure. She wasn't hurt, just stuck.
View attachment 17214

In that case, I am a dreadful person. Because after reading the caption that she was just stuck, I could not help a slight giggle. :redface: Glad to hear that the handles only close with light pressure.
Great photos too. Cool, appropriate location for some Tesla shots.
icon14.gif

I'm no Tesla owner so I cant answer your lights question. But I just had to compliment your great photos. Just love that black the more I see it. Gorgeous! I will probably choose the same color myself.

I wouldnt mind even more shots of the interiors too. Im sure some non-Tesla owners would enjoy that as well. And to compare trims and such.

Thanks, will try to get some interior pics tomorrow for you.
Scott

I'm no Tesla owner so I cant answer your lights question. But I just had to compliment your great photos. Just love that black the more I see it. Gorgeous! I will probably choose the same color myself.

I wouldnt mind even more shots of the interiors too. Im sure some non-Tesla owners would enjoy that as well. And to compare trims and such.