Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally got my Plaid back from PPF (Xpel Stealth) and tint (Spectra Photosync). Took a few pictures before it gets too dirty!
PXL_20220810_164552870.jpg
PXL_20220810_164604804.jpg
PXL_20220810_164649748.MP.jpg
PXL_20220810_164718821.jpg

So this is what $12,000 wheels look like…

Vorsteiner just launched their new custom wheel program: VMP, and we got to try one of the first sets out. They’re simplifying the way clients buy custom, forged wheels. Everything can be done on their site and pricing is instant—no need to call or email to find out the total price. It’s all right there. With that being said, it all comes at a price tag of $12,000. I’d say that’s a median price compared to other American made forged multi-piece wheels, but that’s still not a small number.

We got to unbox and install a set on our Tesla Model S Plaid to see what we thought of the design, fit, and finish first hand.

Plaid is lowered on N2itive lowering links.
Wheels are 21"

So this is what $12,000 wheels look like…

Vorsteiner just launched their new custom wheel program: VMP, and we got to try one of the first sets out. They’re simplifying the way clients buy custom, forged wheels. Everything can be done on their site and pricing is instant—no need to call or email to find out the total price. It’s all right there. With that being said, it all comes at a price tag of $12,000. I’d say that’s a median price compared to other American made forged multi-piece wheels, but that’s still not a small number.

We got to unbox and install a set on our Tesla Model S Plaid to see what we thought of the design, fit, and finish first hand.

Plaid is lowered on N2itive lowering links.
Wheels are 21"

Those are very nice wheels, albeit rather expensive for my taste. Was wondering the weight of these beauties.