Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's my 2020 MS freshly washed and ceramic sprayed. The wheel covers are original equipment, sprayed black with PlastiKote about 2 years ago. I've driven about 15,000 miles with the coating, even taken it through multiple car washes, without problems.

IMG_7095s.jpg
IMG_7105s.jpg

That's fire. Where'd you source the Prior Designs front bumper? Did the shop have a hard time installing it?
Thanks bro! I sourced the bumper off eBay as the seller wrecked his S and never got the chance to install it. I had to drill holes for the sensors and bought sensor brackets from Tesla. Getting this bumper installed was a major obstacle, but I got it on with the help from my wrap guy and all is good. I can say I haven't seen any modified front bumper or kit on an S out here in Southern California.

Reactions: MоdelPleb
Hey all, been a super long time lurker until today. Had a Model 3 as my first Tesla from 12/22 (got at peak pricing) and just traded it in for a ‘23 black on black S Plaid a couple weeks ago. My current daily to compliment my G82 track build! Loving it so far and wish I went with the S the first time around.

-Full XPEL Stealth PPF
-Full ceramic tints
-N2itive lowering links
-Vossen HF5 21” 9.5/10.5 w/PS4S
-Unplugged rear camber kit

Attachments

• IMG_0145.jpeg
    IMG_0145.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 150
  • IMG_0146.jpeg
    IMG_0146.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 137