Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Reservation Tally

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's basically my configuration except mine is gray. By the way, it is an amazing color! Hides dirt really well unlike the blue.

Clearly we ar emen of taste and refinement. :)

My wife is the one convincing me to consider gray (she also was the one who suggested I really should go leather and pano roof... boy I love her :).

Is the metallic finish really evident in the gray? You have any good pics of your car? Thanks.... and congrats on your car :)

I wonder how many Norway reservations tesla will get when the Gen 3 comes out!

It's great to see that the pace seems to be pickung up in Europe and especially Norway.

Let's hope the incentives in Norway stay in place. Usually when the products which the incentives have to promote become too popular (and therefore cost the government too much money) the incentives are cut. I don't know if it works like that in Norway, which has a lot of oil income (how's that: oil money is helping Tesla).

EDIT: Sorry, last night I asked to stay on topic and now I'm the one straying off the path :redface:)

It's great to see that the pace seems to be pickung up in Europe and especially Norway.

Let's hope the incentives in Norway stay in place. Usually when the products which the incentives have to promote become too popular (and therefore cost the government too much money) the incentives are cut. I don't know if it works like that in Norway, which has a lot of oil income (how's that: oil money is helping Tesla).

EDIT: Sorry, last night I asked to stay on topic and now I'm the one straying off the path :redface:)
Less residents burning gasoline would mean more oil is left to sell to other countries!
I assume, I don't know how it works exactly

Well, it doesnt cost them any money, since incentives doesnt take any money out of the government money bag. Its just a free-pass on all taxes and fees for registration and toll roads, so Instead we never put any money In it In the first place.

One might argue lost income is lost money, but for the most part I don't think most people would consider a Brand new taxified car if Tesla were not around. Just go for used.

(And yes, before someone comments on it. There is always One that were gonna buy a car anyway...:) )

Non performance 85kWh with tech sound armor parcel supercharger blue/tan/gloss

Someone on the phone at tesla said first week of June delivery - I took it with a grain of salt.

Excellent. I ordered on 4/5 and am hoping for delivery before 6/10. I initially read your "1-/2 months" as "one and and a half months"... but I suspect you meant "one to two months".

Thanks.

-sc

I ordered on 4/2 and mine also shows building but my rep said that I should be looking at mid-end of may. I don't have a VIN yet.

Have you gotten a VIN yet? My status was recently updated to The tesa factory is building your Model S

Excellent. I ordered on 4/5 and am hoping for delivery before 6/10. I initially read your "1-/2 months" as "one and and a half months"... but I suspect you meant "one to two months".

Thanks.

-sc