Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Reservation Tally

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, I saw a post over on TM that indicated that although he doesn't have a sequence number on the MyTesla page, he still was given one in the confirmation email. He got 19,542 on Feb 25th. Hard to say what's going on, but it's another data point.

Since Feb.8th (P 18,974) that is 33.4 cars per day in the US. Not great, but not too bad either. Corresponds to around 12,200 per year.

Since Feb.8th (P 18,974) that is 33.4 cars per day in the US. Not great, but not too bad either. Corresponds to around 12,200 per year.

That's the level Elon Musk is expecting for the US for the coming years. Together with the 10,000+ he expects each from Europe and Asia that makes for the 30,000 to 40,000 Model S per year he spoke of in a recent interview.

That's the level Elon Musk is expecting for the US for the coming years. Together with the 10,000+ he expects each from Europe and Asia that makes for the 30,000 to 40,000 Model S per year he spoke of in a recent interview.

10.000 in Europe?? Then Tesla should start shipping to Europe A.S.A.P.
Very crucial to gain momentum over here is to get some cars on the road on the double.
Not nice to see how people reserve, order en pick up their Model S within a few months in the US while we poor bastards are waiting and waiting and waiting and reading all your extatic messages here....:frown:

10.000 in Europe?? Then Tesla should start shipping to Europe A.S.A.P.
Very crucial to gain momentum over here is to get some cars on the road on the double.
Not nice to see how people reserve, order en pick up their Model S within a few months in the US while we poor bastards are waiting and waiting and waiting and reading all your extatic messages here....:frown:
Tesla managed to do the minimum only to be successful in Europe. The special situation in Norway and the Benelux help a lot. But to convinced the rest need more then 3-phase charging.
the quality is still not up to the premium german car makers but tesla is catching up and are doing very well for a novice carmaker. To sell a parcel shelve as an extra is an joke to any european car buyer.

Hey! I didn't get any awesome huge check/certificate thing when I made my reservation a week ago. Now I feel gypped

The giant check might only be at some of the Tesla stores. And you don't get to keep it- they write your name and reservation number on it with an erasable pen and use it for the photo op. My wife was a bit embarrassed by the whole thing and was kind of hiding behind the check in our photo.