Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Reservation Tally

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don't forget the pinch of salt. *michiganmodels* has been doing a great job, but we also know that some reservations have changed category but the "old" number did not go back down. We don't know exactly how many, so the total is always going to be approximate.

NigelM is correct. Historically, our Tally has been approximately 5% above the publicly disclosed numbers announced during earnings calls.

I still can brag that the sum of the reservation numbers for all lists exceeds 8000, then toss in later that there might be 5% void places in that. :redface:
In case someone does the math and complains "but that's 400 cars", I'd answer "wait another week or two for that". :biggrin:

I still can brag that the sum of the reservation numbers for all lists exceeds 8000, then toss in later that there might be 5% void places in that. :redface:
In case someone does the math and complains "but that's 400 cars", I'd answer "wait another week or two for that". :biggrin:

In my oppinion There are lots more orders then 8000!!!!
I have not seen the large orders for the iceland-car-sharing project and the denmark taxi's added to the list!
Maybe there is an other list with fleet-reservations!

Are Signature Special List reservations delivered before the Signature List? Or alternately are they delivered interspersed with the Signature models based upon date of registration and have special pricing or warrenty aspects?

I know the SSL are Roadster owners - but don't quite understand what the SSL has that the normal S list does not...

Yep, that's a given. What we don't know is if the 200 on the SSL list are part of the 651 or if it's 200 in addition to the 651.

I was told that it is a separate list but it will make up part of the limited 1,000 Sig's. I don't recall the exact words but the gist was that the SSL number should be added to the standard Sig's until the total of the two reaches 1,000.

it will be interesting to see how many will downgrade from the Signature edition to the normal edition when the final prices will be announced
as I believe that the hole purpose with the Signatur edition is make it posible for the rich and famous to jump the queue (by paying extra)
my estimate is that the Signatur edition will be at least $10k more for a similar normal edition with the same options