Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Software/Firmware Updates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got the 1.17.52 update and my car is also displayed incorrectly. Is there an email address that folks use to send in requests like this? Doesn't seem a big enough deal to make a call and bother folks but would love to have it updated, especially if it's an easy remote update.
I emailed ownership and they responded this morning that it is something a service center needs to take care of:
Hi Lyle,

You are correct that the car picture should reflect your actual car. Any service center will be able to correct this issue at your convenience.

4.1 -- 1.19.27

2012-12-21 19.30.30.jpg
2012-12-21 19.30.42.jpg

So to clarify: 4.1 contains fixes only, correct?

For those who went from 4.0 to 4.1, can you verify that some issues you've seen have been fixed? OK, I realize the first post with 4.1 was 40 minutes ago, but...

You are correct. Appears to be just a maintenance release. I just got it but didn't see windshield washer fluid low error but I didn't see that every day anyway. Will have a better idea over time.

Some weird stuff going on. I've had the washer fluid error since day one of v4.0 but this evening got tire pressure warnings also, plus rear passenger door wouldn't open (handle LED was flashing) and the reversing camera screen is "floating" outside the frame again. Picture has also changed to 19" wheels. Screen is still showing v4.0. Nothing critical but mail to Tesla Service will go in the morning JIC.

Some weird stuff going on. I've had the washer fluid error since day one of v4.0 but this evening got tire pressure warnings also, plus rear passenger door wouldn't open (handle LED was flashing) and the reversing camera screen is "floating" outside the frame again. Picture has also changed to 19" wheels. Screen is still showing v4.0. Nothing critical but mail to Tesla Service will go in the morning JIC.

I got my car delivered today and got the tire pressure is low warning almost right away. They tell me maybe the car is still programmed for the summer tire threshold and I got winter tires out on.

For those who went from 4.0 to 4.1, can you verify that some issues you've seen have been fixed? OK, I realize the first post with 4.1 was 40 minutes ago, but...

I just installed 4.1; don't see anything new in the release notes, looks just like the 4.0 release notes, to the best of my memory. The car hasn't given me any errors since I got it installed: early days, early days. But I still have the pano roof opening glitch, where it pops up and stops and I have to issue a second command to get it to open.

- - - Updated - - -

I just installed 4.1; don't see anything new in the release notes, looks just like the 4.0 release notes, to the best of my memory. The car hasn't given me any errors since I got it installed: early days, early days. But I still have the pano roof opening glitch, where it pops up and stops and I have to issue a second command to get it to open.

- - - Updated - - -

That was weird: the first time I hit 'Post Quick Reply' it threw an error, saying I have to wait thirty seconds between posts. But it's the only post I've made in some time. Oh, well: it's software.