Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S subsite and design studio being updated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@ AnOutsider check out this link Model S Options Pricing | Tesla Motors with your magic yellow highlighter. The 85 batteries just got .2 seconds faster 0-60. Now listed as 5.4 seconds!!!

Haha. The changes were covered here already, but:

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

Looks like they also universally changed the footer link from "Reserve" to "Order" your Model S.

More:

4.PNG

5.PNG

6.PNG

GeorgeB talked about the sunshade the other night at Santana Row, and mentioned that they are having some difficulties getting it right (having been through 4 iterations). He said that they would not release until Franz certified it, and it may take some more time.

I for one have not yet needed it, and am not sure I will get it (but it is not summer here yet either!)

GeorgeB talked about the sunshade the other night at Santana Row, and mentioned that they are having some difficulties getting it right (having been through 4 iterations). He said that they would not release until Franz certified it, and it may take some more time.

I for one have not yet needed it, and am not sure I will get it (but it is not summer here yet either!)

Thanks, that's good to hear. Haven't had summer sun yet, but I get more heat through the windshield than the roof. I'm actually more interested in it for winter use, so I can wait.

Looks more like a screw-up than a clean-up:
* "driver inverter" instead of "drive inverter" or "power inverter". (I hope it doesn't flip the driver upside down in the seat.)
* EPA five cycle test now consists of traveling at a constant speed of 55 mph.

At first, I always thought "standard charge" was 80%. Then I saw lots of thread discussions mention that it's 85%. Now they are listing it at 90%. Was it always 90% or have they increased it? I thought to maximize the battery life, it would be charged to 80-85%, not 90% (but what do I know....thats why I'm asking)

Heh, didnt even catch the driver inverter part. No prob on the updates, I get notified so it's not exactly hard. The page I'm watching the hardest is the model x one :)

Bigd, I thought it was 80 too. Standard charge for me is 242 though, which is about 90% of 270 so I guess that makes sense.