Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S/X/3 Paint Repair Kit on Tesla Store

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Damn, no white... maxresdefault.jpg

*twitch*

I believe that would be more of a gouge than a scratch.

That said, with some filler and some patience during the repair, especially given where it is, you'll probably not be able to see that it was ever there.

Out of curiosity, what caused that?

That sucks. Did someone key you?

Well, I want to think no, since the GOUGE (yeah, thats probably appropriate) is in a spot that is not noticeable.

Mine was all the way down to the primer.

I think mine is to the primer too.

Dr ColorChip PPSW for Tesla's Pearl White

THANK YOU - will be ordering. Do you think this is sufficient to for this or do I need extra filler?

THANK YOU - will be ordering. Do you think this is sufficient to for this or do I need extra filler?

Should be enough but will probably require multiple coats. Mine is particularly tricky since it is on a convex surface. Be patient and let it dry 10-15 minutes before using the solvent to level off. If doing multiple coats I would wait at least several hours or even a day. I tried to do multiple coats within 30 minutes and the solvent in the paint affected the prior coat - effectively undoing it.

I ordered the paint kit. It came with a lot of fancy accessories...and not paint. :(

Been trying to contact ANYONE that can help me with this. Of course I emailed them back, but no reply and it's been a week.

I just want the paint I ordered and paid for.