Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X April Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got an email from my DS. My X is finished production. They will be monitoring for shipping info over the next week or so.. It should be on its way to the Decatur SC soon. :):):)

P90D, Midnight Silver, Black Onyx 22's, Black Interior, Black Seats, Premium Interior, Hi Fi Sound, Towing
Congrats! Very exciting...ill be picking mine up there as well hopefully by the end of this month.
Whose your DS if you don't mind me asking? I have Zach Schall...have yet to hear anything about my vin 49xx from anyone.

Congrats! Very exciting...ill be picking mine up there as well hopefully by the end of this month.
Whose your DS if you don't mind me asking? I have Zach Schall...have yet to hear anything about my vin 49xx from anyone.

Thanks, I have Zac as well. I had the chance to meet him during he "Meet the X" event. VIN 31xx. Reserved in March 2014.... glad to finally have it on the way. Hopefully, yours is following. BTW, MYTESLA page still show in Production Que... Don't think they update those as regular as needed.

Thanks, I have Zac as well. I had the chance to meet him during he "Meet the X" event. VIN 31xx. Reserved in March 2014.... glad to finally have it on the way. Hopefully, yours is following. BTW, MYTESLA page still show in Production Que... Don't think they update those as regular as needed.
Great thanks. Also good to know about the MyTesla page. I guess I'll stop checking every day now.

Curious, do any of you folks with new VINs have a delivery date estimate? Mine has said since VIN assignment 3/14, right next to my VIN 52xx on the My Tesla page, "Your estimated delivery window is Late April - May." If you have more than one order, like I have a Model 3 reservation, then you need to click the "View Profile" link next to the Model X listed. I don't see anyone saying their dates on this or Tesla forums for this new batch of VINs.

Nope the My Tesla page has never updated since VIN assignment. From what others are saying Tesla has given up on updating the page until the car is actually delivered since I pick up tomorrow I would have to agree.

VIN 35xx here - DS says today that my X has entered production and is in the "General Assembly" stage. He is estimating early-mid May delivery. Anyone know what "General Assembly" stage is? 4-6 weeks sounds like a long time for delivery if the car is in production, no? Or is that normal? In NJ.

Heard from my DS this morning that my 90D has officially finished production and should be shipping out in the next few days. VIN is 33XX. Originally, was called last Tuesday when Tesla was trying to push for the quarter close and told I was going to get delivery to my home last Friday. As we all know, things changed a lot in the last week. Like others have posted recently, looks like they are getting the line ramped back up again.

It must be nice to have a DS that actually contacts you! Anyway, I was scheduled for delivery at the factory on 3/29, but got the phone call the night before that it wouldn't be ready, but maybe by 3/31. Nothing since. The web page still says 3/24 - 3/31. VIN 183X.

Hope everyone gets their cars soon. I had my end-of-March 3 yr service for my Model S bumped to early April so Tesla could deliver more Model X before the quarter end. When I dropped my car off at the Palo Alto service center a few days ago, there were still over a dozen X's waiting to be delivered and they looked gorgeous. :)

Tesla assigned me a VIN for my 90D in March and informed me as April/early May delivery. I try to check with my Tesla delivery contact once a week but either no answer or answer with "guessing" date. I also called in Tesla Delivery, the 1877number, many times on different date. No one every pick up. My point is, it is already in April. Tesla should consider give regular update to customer whom already ordered and assigned a VIN. By the way, I called the 1800 sales number, they seems to have no knowledge on delivery. I guess a lot of you waited longer than me; but this waiting game sucked!

• Informative
Reactions: Dr ValueSeeker
DS just wrote back to me, looks like my X is built and waiting to come to Seattle. Vin 47XX. He said should not be much longer than a week! I am trying to contain my excitement until I actually have the keys in my hand, but it is hard. :) Only down side is the weather is getting really nice, so I will be biking to work most days. I guess that is what the weekends are for. :)

Reactions: umeshunni
DS just wrote back to me, looks like my X is built and waiting to come to Seattle. Vin 47XX. He said should not be much longer than a week! I am trying to contain my excitement until I actually have the keys in my hand, but it is hard. :) Only down side is the weather is getting really nice, so I will be biking to work most days. I guess that is what the weekends are for. :)

Congrats! When was your VIN assigned? Hopefully no build quality issues, please keep us posted.

Congrats! When was your VIN assigned? Hopefully no build quality issues, please keep us posted.

Hmm, I don't remember. Early March, maybe the 7th. :) When I "ordered", which was right after the test drive, I actually saved and the tesla web site had a bug at the time that treated it like I clicked order. Opps. Guess that was good that I got my car earlier than I expected and bad because I wanted to wait a little longer to work out the kinks. I will reply back with build quality once I get it.

4-6 weeks sounds like a long time for delivery if the car is in production, no? Or is that normal? In NJ.

That's likely why.

I'm in NJ. My P90DL was confirmed and went into the factory queue on February 29th. Production will be finished on Monday the 11th according to my DS. Then it has to get here. Hope that gives you an idea of timing. Not a single option I chose was being held up, but the entire MX factory line was taking a break due to corrections recently so I am sure that's what held it up a bit, but I'd rather have a Model X with as few issues as possible so I'm not mad.