Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X April Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up today in Palo Alto just now! Due bill on the sunshade

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    287.9 KB · Views: 180
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    274.5 KB · Views: 144
For my situation, I'm VIN 22XX, and since the vin was assigned my Tesla page has only shown for the estimated delivery:
"Late March - April".

As of 4/7, I got an email from my DS (Jennifer Miller) stating that my X should be ready this month. I asked about delivery to the Dublin SC, which is only 10 mins from my home and was told my only delivery option was to PU at Factory.

My other info: confirmed on 1/19 with the following config:

Model X 90D
All-Wheel Drive
Solid Black Paint
20" Silver Wheels
Black Leather Seats
Matte Obeche Wood Décor
Light Headliner
Six Seat Interior
Supercharger Enabled
Autopilot Convenience Features
Smart Air Suspension
Ultra High Fidelity Sound

Keeping my fingers crossed for sometime this month!

Picked up today in Palo Alto just now! Due bill on the sunshade
I didn't order autopilot :( and after hearing such rave reviews I have changed my mind. Does anyone know if you can add autopilot (since I have a vin assigned) and if so would it delay delivery or should I just wait till after I get my x. Since it's a software change. Thx
not a big deal. Only a $500 difference for change of mind.

2016-04-09 12.50.01.jpg
2016-04-09 15.42.51.jpg
After a week at the detailer, "Tessie" (my wife and daughters ... what could I do ) finally arrived home today! We picked her up in south San Jose, drove up to Fremont to charge up and go to the owners event, then home to San Francisco, where our 2016 car was shoehorned into a 1912 garage ... with about 2" to spare. The extension cord on the ground is for a 10-30p / J1772 for our Volt when we charge it on the street (most of the time). The joys of City life. Next item on the to-do list is completely reorganize the garage! Oh, and the car is truly amazing. Autopilot worked incredibly well everywhere, even on City streets much of the time (though hands were on the wheel at all times ... more of an experiment ).

View attachment 171420 View attachment 171421 After a week at the detailer, "Tessie" (my wife and daughters ... what could I do ) finally arrived home today! We picked her up in south San Jose, drove up to Fremont to charge up and go to the owners event, then home to San Francisco, where our 2016 car was shoehorned into a 1912 garage ... with about 2" to spare. The extension cord on the ground is for a 10-30p / J1772 for our Volt when we charge it on the street (most of the time). The joys of City life. Next item on the to-do list is completely reorganize the garage! Oh, and the car is truly amazing. Autopilot worked incredibly well everywhere, even on City streets much of the time (though hands were on the wheel at all times ... more of an experiment ).

Nice! Can the doors open in that garage?

I heard from my DS today that my X90D ( Vin 43XX) finished production today and it's going into QC and can be ready for pick up on 4/15. I'm sure it will continue me with a you know what for the windshield.
Your VIN is the closest to mine. I am also in Scottsdale area, VIN40XX, but didn't get a call that it's finished production. Who is your contact? Lauren? I wish I have a delivery date.