Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X April Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks! Will give them a call to make sure I'm set for home delivery.
Do you know if this delayed your delivery?

I don't know about delays. I'm of two minds about the delivery since it means I won't get a walk through, but that is probably outweighed by the convenience factor (and since I just sold my long-distance vehicle, it would be difficult to get to the service center.)

Reactions: umeshunni
Darn, just found out that my delivery is probably slipping into first week of May. It went into production last week, and won't be finished until end of next week (3 weeks seems like a long time to me). Then it needs to be shipped and inspected. This is per my DS.

@sflecarfan I noted that in the picture. As I blow it up, it disappears or appears to be a reflection. The X is just arrived in the service center and only had the wrappings taken off before parking in the storage lot. I was not allowed in that area (no one is because of security and the fact so many X's pictures and VINs were posted early on. The pictures were taken by one of the DS staff, as a favor to me. The angles and reflections are a bit off. But never the less, I will check on Tuesday when I see it in person for the first time. Thanks for the heads up.

@sflecarfan I noted that in the picture. As I blow it up, it disappears or appears to be a reflection. The X is just arrived in the service center and only had the wrappings taken off before parking in the storage lot. I was not allowed in that area (no one is because of security and the fact so many X's pictures and VINs were posted early on. The pictures were taken by one of the DS staff, as a favor to me. The angles and reflections are a bit off. But never the less, I will check on Tuesday when I see it in person for the first time. Thanks for the heads up.

It looked like it could be a reflection as well and since I'm also on my phone I wasn't sure. Your car looks sharp mate! Makes me so excited to see mine. I got midnight silver with 22" onyx as well, but sadly no red calipers cause mine is a 90D. My hubs doesn't understand my desire for the look of the red calipers. Hope you'll post more pics after you take delivery. Sharp! Very sharp! I'm so happy with my color choice.

I likely won't be getting the red calipers either. We just need confirmation that the brakes are the same as the S though and we can get these put on... ;) :cool: :p

Tesla — Model S Red Brake Calipers Set

@goneskiian funny you should post those, during the test drive invitation, I specifically asked one of the service guys if I would be able to put those on my X. His answer was a flat out no. He gave two reasons one being my wheel base something and the other being the calipers simply wouldn't fit the X. If you find out otherwise please let me know. ;)
:DI'd of course get them.

Just got a e-mail stating that production is complete and going through QC. Anyone know how long QC takes?

My DS said QC can take anywhere between 5-7 days. :cool: