Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X December Deliveries

HookBill

Dec 28, 2015
The OC, CA
@HookBill ha! It's only scheduled temporarily in hopes the car will arrive in time. If not it will get pushed back unfortunately. Atleast I have an appointment!
@ming at least it is a positive step forward. Beats still being in production. That light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter. And who knows, depending on when you pass your car over to Moe, our two cars might be sitting next to each other. :)

Nev&Co

X60D MC Red. Delivered 12/30/2016
Oct 20, 2016
California
Today, My DS just told me that my car should be ready by next Monday, and schedule me a tentative delivery date. Are they doing that for all of us?

Seems like it is the case and he said he will let me know on Mon or Tue whether I can pick it up on time. My guess would be 50/50.

Takamori

Oct 26, 2016
Brentwood, TN
I was scheduled for delivery on 12/23. It didn't happen, got called the day before to be told it wasn't just not ready, it hadn't arrived and no one was sure where it was. Probably somewhere between California and Birmingham was as close as they could get. They rescheduled me for 12/29, I am not holding my breath. OK, I actually am, but I hope I don't asphyxiate first.

Gabe

8XATL

MX 90D with all options checked
Oct 27, 2016
Atlanta
I was scheduled for delivery on 12/23. It didn't happen, got called the day before to be told it wasn't just not ready, it hadn't arrived and no one was sure where it was. Probably somewhere between California and Birmingham was as close as they could get. They rescheduled me for 12/29, I am not holding my breath. OK, I actually am, but I hope I don't asphyxiate first.

Gabe
Not comforting to hear. I really hope they sort this out for you by 12/29.

ahtlys

Dec 8, 2016
Hudson Valley, NY
I was scheduled for delivery on 12/23. It didn't happen, got called the day before to be told it wasn't just not ready, it hadn't arrived and no one was sure where it was. Probably somewhere between California and Birmingham was as close as they could get. They rescheduled me for 12/29, I am not holding my breath. OK, I actually am, but I hope I don't asphyxiate first.Gabe
I was under the impression that Tesla was able to "ping" the cars exact location at any time...

MinnesotaMX

Dec 25, 2016
Minneapolis
My Model X is scheduled between Dec 23rd and Jan 7th. If i dont get the 7500 tax rebate this year i can get it next year correct?

btw are people getting their Tesla early mid or end of their ETA?

ming

Oct 22, 2016
Irvine, CA
Email I got this morning!

ming car status.png

Reactions: flying_things

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC